1. I know this was a problem before but I was hoping the update would have fixed it... I cannot seem to delete Facebook friend requests from the hub

2. I can't seem to find the default music app after upgrading!

Anyone else having these problems or know of a solution?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 01:37 PM
    Before update I had Music and Videos in a folder called Media, with Pictures and other apps.

After the update, about a half-hour later Music and Videos both appeared on Page 1 of home screens.
    I had not looked in Media folder before that to notice whether or not they were missing before.

Is your Videos icon missing too?
    I'd say hang on and they should pop back up. (You can probably access everything via File Manager app in meantime.)
    10-23-13 02:03 PM
    I have always had a problem with wi-fi on the leaked versions. The small incremental update I got didn't fix it.

I might have to do a full reinstall of this update

Really liking the speed of implementation though

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 02:13 PM
    On mine Music icon was in a folder that ended up on my 3rd screen after update so put it back, plus Evernote is there now and also the Icon for Blackberry Hub
    10-23-13 02:25 PM
    After the update, I got a screen message saying "a problem was fixed with your media licensing " or words similar. It took a while for my native music player to appear, but it did after ten minutes or so, and it took somewhat longer longer for the music to appear after being indexed from the sd card.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 02:40 PM
    Ya I remember getting that message too! It's been a few hours, I'll give it a day or so hoping it comes back

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 02:47 PM
    No Evernote in my update

BlackBerry Since 2006. Z10 Rogers, Halifax NS
    10-23-13 02:49 PM
    I had all these problems plus non of my Android apps will load, sideloaded or from BB world like Skype. The runtime starts to load then then crashes out. I am now doing a backup and will probable wipe the device and redo everything. The issues for this roll out seem to be growing... proceed with caution!!
    10-23-13 02:53 PM
    Ah i got the media message as well
    10-23-13 03:10 PM
    10.2 sucks right now. restart getting stuck on run tome 100%
    10-23-13 08:27 PM
    My problem with 10.2 update us that none of apps that are Android ports work anymore, Skype, Kindle, etc. They crash during launch. I don't have any side loaded apps so I don't know if those would work.

Sent from my iPuh-lease-as-IF
    10-23-13 10:52 PM
    The android stuff just took a few minutes to load up initially, then fine for me

Posted via CB10
    10-23-13 10:55 PM
    My problem with 10.2 update us that none of apps that are Android ports work anymore, Skype, Kindle, etc. They crash during launch. I don't have any side loaded apps so I don't know if those would work.

Sent from my iPuh-lease-as-IF

were you on a leaked 10.2 OS before the official launch?
    10-24-13 03:44 AM
    all my android ports work with no problem...no media is missing etc...what are you guys going on about?
    10-24-13 03:46 AM
    My wifes phone displayed the 'media license' error this morning after the upgrade. I sure hope her music comes back or its going to be a long day for this guy!

Not sure what the licensing issue would be, as she buys all of her music right from Blackberry World.
    10-24-13 07:11 AM
    My wifes phone displayed the 'media license' error this morning after the upgrade. I sure hope her music comes back or its going to be a long day for this guy!

Not sure what the licensing issue would be, as she buys all of her music right from Blackberry World.
    UPDATE: No problems. It just had to re-catalogue the music. Took about 15 minutes.
    10-24-13 07:53 AM