What would I do without this community.. so I recently switched from the z10 to the q10 however I can't seem to get my headphone jack on both my beats by dre and blackberry headset to fit, don't mind the wording lol. But I can't seem to get it to fit and music won't play through my headphones it seems to be jammed is anyone else having this issue I can't imagine any damage being done to prevent me from using my headphones with my blackberry. I have read online that some people have had this same issue and jammed it in until they heard a click, but I feel like I'm playing with fire over here boys. HELP ME!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 03:42 PM
    What would I do without this community.. so I recently switched from the z10 to the q10 however I can't seem to get my headphone jack on both my beats by dre and blackberry headset to fit, don't mind the wording lol. But I can't seem to get it to fit and music won't play through my headphones it seems to be jammed is anyone else having this issue I can't imagine any damage being done to prevent me from using my headphones with my blackberry. I have read online that some people have had this same issue and jammed it in until they heard a click, but I feel like I'm playing with fire over here boys. HELP ME!

Posted via CB10
    I got some lint down in the headphone port before, stopped the plug from going all the way in. I used a toothpick to gently get it out. You may want to look down in there and see if you see something foreign, maybe a tip of a previous plug broke off (from the top, the middle may look ceramic and white in color). If that's the case, the only way I can imagine you getting that out, would be to use a paperclip. Or open your phone up and push whatever is in there out from the bottom. I wouldn't jam it in, because you risk breaking the contacts on the board or worse.
    10-22-13 04:09 PM