Hello,

Just wondering if there is a select all button anywhere in BB10? Running version 10.2.0.1791

Wanted to move around allot of files and found it's was missing the copy all menu selection, but it does have the select menu.... Also wanted to clear all my email on one of my other accounts but not delete the account... again no select all.

And yes, I ended up using the select button, BTW, Blackberry your file manager seems to lockup on very large file moves... after selecting a few hundred files to move off my device on to my new memory card and got the white screen of death for the app. Would not come back until I reboot.

thx,

Richard
    10-22-13 10:06 AM
    Hello,

Just wondering if there is a select all button anywhere in BB10? Running version 10.2.0.1791

Wanted to move around allot of files and found it's was missing the copy all menu selection, but it does have the select menu.... Also wanted to clear all my email on one of my other accounts but not delete the account... again no select all.

And yes, I ended up using the select button, BTW, Blackberry your file manager seems to lockup on very large file moves... after selecting a few hundred files to move off my device on to my new memory card and got the white screen of death for the app. Would not come back until I reboot.

thx,

Richard
    If you're moving that many files, it would be far easier to do via desktop.
    With "USB Mass Storage" disabled, attache your device to the PC. Under My Computer, the device storage and mSD card will show up as new drives (typically Y and Z). Open both side-by-side, and drag files from one to the other easily.
    10-22-13 12:31 PM