Hi everyone,

I have a small problem. I downloaded the latest BB Link software, and would like to transfer some music (through Itunes) to my Q10. When I tried to transfer the music files onto my phone in Link, it won't sync. What should I do?

Please help! Thank you in advance!!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 05:15 PM
    Hi everyone,

I have a small problem. I downloaded the latest BB Link software, and would like to transfer some music (through Itunes) to my Q10. When I tried to transfer the music files onto my phone in Link, it won't sync. What should I do?

Please help! Thank you in advance!!

Posted via CB10
    Hi Tina--welcome to the forums. The easiest way to get music to your Q10 is to drag it over. Close Link completely. Make a folder on your PC called music sync or whatever you like, and drag your songs into it from iTunes or where ever you have them. Then plug your phone in and open up the "my computer" icon (or "computer") on your desktop and under Blackberry, there will be 2 drives. Under the drives you will see both the Media card and the device storage. Click on Music and drag the whole folder you created into the folder on the Media card under Music.
    When I originally switched devices between my 9810 Torch and my new Q10 when it first came out, it did this export automatically and now when ever I want to load new songs or delete them, I just open up the file on my media card and make the additions or deletions. Another easy way of doing it is to get a card reader (like $10 at any electronic store) and plug it into your pc. Put your SD card in it and it wil open it up on your pc. Then use iTunes to export the music to the SD card directly. Both ways work well. I'm not as familar with iTunes but there must be an "export" feature where you can just export the old music library into a file on your pc for storage or use. Try it and if you still can't get it to work, we'll find the answer for you. Post back if it works.
    10-21-13 06:05 PM
    Thanks for the help. I will try later today, been too busy. Hope it works!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 12:19 AM