As many are aware, Crackberry has recently been inundated with troll type behavior. I have read many threads concerning this, and the answer is the same: Ignore, and report to moderator. Fair enough.

However, today I have been doing a fair amount of reading about the BBM launch, and I encountered one particularly vile troll, RonBro66, that is spreading more hate than Johnny Appleseed spread apple trees.

Among his posts:

Giving away this irrelevant app for free won't get this company anywhere. BBM has become an afterthought.
    BlackBerry is dead! My S4 is so much better than Struggleberry 10.;
    and

Too little, too late. Nobody wants anything from thia dying company. They're going to screw it up, just watch.
    BlackBerry is dead! My S4 is way bette r than your Flopberry 10!

What was surprising is, upon clicking his avatar, this fellow has been BANNED! Yes, banned!....but he's still able to post?!?

Glitch in the system?

Supporting a Troll-Free Crackberry Experience...
    maddie1128 and Anubhav Nagpal like this.
    10-21-13 04:08 PM
    I've reported many of his posts were he calls people idiots and morons etc, not sure if any action has been taken.

Posted from my Z10
    10-21-13 04:15 PM
    I've reported many of his posts were he calls people idiots and morons etc, not sure if any action has been taken.

Posted from my Z10
    Yeah, he's probably one of these "tough guys" on the Internet that couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.
    10-21-13 04:23 PM
    Does it really matter? Ignore and they will leave
    10-21-13 06:21 PM
    I'd sooner guess that he was banned after those posts, but before you read them.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    10-21-13 06:42 PM
    I'd sooner guess that he was banned after those posts, but before you read them.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    That would make sense, but it wasn't the case. I checked his avatar after I read the first post. He had only made one post thus far today and he showed as banned. As I've been following the BBM story all day, I noted a number of other posts, well after the first one....and timed hours after I first noted the 'banned' logo.

I'm guessing being banned on the forums doesn't equate to being banned on replying to news feeds and the like.
    10-21-13 07:01 PM