In general I understand you can't have your BBID logged in form 2 devices at the same time. But does it matter that I have different PINs for each device?

I am running a Z10 for personal. Galaxy S3 for work Loaded BBM on the S3 (works just fine) but it gives me a different PIN.

If I connect to someone with the S3. and then switch by BBID back to my Z10 will they be able to connect to me?

I want to transparently switch between devices - can do that with Skype. What are the pitfalls of switching back & Forth?
    10-21-13 03:57 PM
    You'll only be able to use one at a time, but there should be no problems switching back and forth.
    saakhus likes this.
    10-21-13 03:59 PM
    In general I understand you can't have your BBID logged in form 2 devices at the same time. But does it matter that I have different PINs for each device?

I am running a Z10 for personal. Galaxy S3 for work Loaded BBM on the S3 (works just fine) but it gives me a different PIN.

If I connect to someone with the S3. and then switch by BBID back to my Z10 will they be able to connect to me?

I want to transparently switch between devices - can do that with Skype. What are the pitfalls of switching back & Forth?
    Yes, they will, because your bbm contact list is tied with your blackberry id. The blackberry id is device agnostic, if you will.
    saakhus likes this.
    10-21-13 04:02 PM
    OK so just one Device will be active with BBM at at time . As long as I can switch when needed I'll be OK.
    10-21-13 04:05 PM
    OK so just one Device will be active with BBM at at time . As long as I can switch when needed I'll be OK.
    That's what I do between my iPhone and BB9900.
    10-21-13 04:27 PM
    That's what I do between my iPhone and BB9900.
    I thought you couldn't bring your BBM contacts over from legacy device to iOS/Android?
    10-21-13 11:07 PM
    I thought you couldn't bring your BBM contacts over from legacy device to iOS/Android?
    Yes you can, I think even if you haven't had a Blackberry in a while they will retrieve your old contact list.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 11:09 PM
    Yes you can, I think even if you haven't had a Blackberry in a while they will retrieve your old contact list.

Posted via CB10
    Oh that's nice to know, I was planning on doing this, but I saw posts on other threads with people complaining that they couldn't do this
    10-21-13 11:17 PM