Many have been saying that people have been dumbed down so much that a big reason for why bb10 has not faired so well is due to the perceived difficulty in using the OS. I can vouch for this because several people I know have returned the phones because they are "too complicated" Well here is another person who has proven this theory. What a joke this is? I actually replied to the ad just to tell him how to unlock his phone.
    Attached Thumbnails WOW! You have got to see this Kijiji Ad-wtf.png  
    10-19-13 03:57 PM
    When all else fails, read the instructions.
    macaroon9 and eldricho like this.
    10-19-13 04:11 PM
    ROFL

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:27 PM
    LOL it really isn't so difficult
    10-19-13 04:30 PM
    i replied to him hahah
    ray689 likes this.
    10-19-13 04:30 PM
    I say we should all start replying to this ad haha.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:32 PM
    Pretty sure it is a stolen phone and the guy is trying to make a quick buck.

Posted via CB10
    pvphooman, jupiter8 and eldricho like this.
    10-19-13 04:34 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ya probably why he has no box and "just got it" haha.

Posted via CB10
    jupiter8 and BlackistheBerry like this.
    10-19-13 04:35 PM
    Natural selection should be allowed to prevail. We should encourage people like this to run with scissors and do other things that will make sure they don't make it past puberty haha.

Instead of getting smarter and progressing forward most people seem to be regressing into a vegetative state. That's what a 5 second attention span will do to you.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:36 PM
    Natural selection should be allowed to prevail. We should encourage people like this to run with scissors and do other things that will make sure they don't make it past puberty haha.

Instead of getting smarter and progressing forward most people seem to be regressing into a vegetative state. That's what a 5 second attention span will do to you.

Posted via CB10
    Hahahaha thanks for the laugh and dose of unfortunate reality.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 04:40 PM
    It's in good, good condition. Which is worse than good, good, good, but much better than just good.

Posted via CB10
    Lawrie Sherratt likes this.
    10-19-13 07:25 PM
    Lol ya he stole it and can't figure out the password on the lock screen...at least we knows the victims data is still secure.

1791 hybrid w/10.2.1 bars
    10-19-13 07:29 PM
    Ya, the person probably can't crack the alphanumeric password to unlock the phone... hahahaha
    10-19-13 07:39 PM
    Def stolen

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 08:16 PM
    You guys do realize that the person who posted the ad probably means unlocked from a carrier (Virgin) and can't use it on his plan (Bell or Rogers or Telus being in Canada).

But if you really think its because he can't turn it on then cool........
    10-19-13 09:13 PM
    Many have been saying that people have been dumbed down so much that a big reason for why bb10 has not faired so well is due to the perceived difficulty in using the OS. I can vouch for this because several people I know have returned the phones because they are "too complicated" Well here is another person who has proven this theory. What a joke this is? I actually replied to the ad just to tell him how to unlock his phone.
    Did he reply?

AT&T Z10
    10-19-13 09:19 PM
    Did he reply?

AT&T Z10
    No reply
    10-19-13 09:24 PM
    C'mon now he couldn't figure out the website to google!?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    10-19-13 09:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just because a device has no box doesn't mean it's stolen? I have over 10 smartphones and tablets and wouldn't want a draw full of empty boxes, especially for no reason at all. I don't keep the box for my TV, dvd player, xbox, why should a phone be any different.

The Final Destination - Providing The Latest In Urban & Hip-Hop Fashion - Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    10-20-13 12:58 AM
    Just because a device has no box doesn't mean it's stolen? I have over 10 smartphones and tablets and wouldn't want a draw full of empty boxes, especially for no reason at all. I don't keep the box for my TV, dvd player, xbox, why should a phone be any different.

The Final Destination - Providing The Latest In Urban & Hip-Hop Fashion - Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    Yes except he "just" got this phone according to the ad. Slightly different than your 10 phones that you have had for years.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 01:12 AM

Man... electronics are the ONLY thing to keep the boxes for. the Styrofoam is specifically designed to keep them safe in transit. Who's gonna pack my .9 inch thick Sammy TV without pressure put on the screen?

Auto corrected by BB10
    NtotheK likes this.
    10-20-13 01:15 AM
    If he can get $350 for it, good for him.

There are much better deals. I'm doing a warranty repair on my Q10, have been told I can get a Z10 as a loaner while my phone is out. If I really like it, I may go with a BNIB Z10 from Kijiji available in a city near mine for a much better price than this guy is offering.
    10-20-13 01:24 AM
    Yes except he "just" got this phone according to the ad. Slightly different than your 10 phones that you have had for years.

Posted via CB10
    Never did I once state I've had my phones for years? Lol 3 of which are bb10 devices, am I supposed to keep the box for every one stacked in some corner with my other boxes?

And as someone else stated he could mean unlocked from a carrier, definitely makes more sense. I'm sure if he had enough smarts to post to Kijiji he would have watched a YouTube video on bb10.

10-20-13 02:01 AM
    Never did I once state I've had my phones for years? Lol 3 of which are bb10 devices, am I supposed to keep the box for every one stacked in some corner with my other boxes?

And as someone else stated he could mean unlocked from a carrier, definitely makes more sense. I'm sure if he had enough smarts to post to Kijiji he would have watched a YouTube video on bb10.

I just assumed you didn't buy 10 phones in one year. Also, he obviously didn't do any research whatsoever if he bought a phone locked to another carrier but whatever.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-13 02:03 AM
    I just assumed you didn't buy 10 phones in one year. Also, he obviously didn't do any research whatsoever if he bought a phone locked to another carrier but whatever.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe I like having multiple o's, and if you read my post I said phones and tablets. And maybe he bought the phone thinking he could unlock it. I unlocked one of mine from Telus.

10-20-13 02:13 AM
39 12