I hope someone can help me use Excel on my Q10.

I cannot figure out how to make the columns wider and/or make the font smaller.

Can I change the font size within Excel or is it limited to what I have it set to for my phone? Which is fine if I can change the width of the columns to accommodate larger fonts.

Help is greatly appreciated!
    10-15-13 01:15 PM
    I hope someone can help me use Excel on my Q10.

I cannot figure out how to make the columns wider and/or make the font smaller.

Can I change the font size within Excel or is it limited to what I have it set to for my phone? Which is fine if I can change the width of the columns to accommodate larger fonts.

Help is greatly appreciated!
    I may be wrong but I don't believe that it's possible to make the changes you need. Excel is painful on my Z.
    10-16-13 05:31 AM
    I'm not sure if it has been updated through the leaks, but I can do these things on my Z10 10.2.0.1743.

To resize column/row: Highlight the column or row you wish to resize. Hold the side you wish to start with until the BlackBerry vibrates, at which point you can resize.

Font: the format button at the bottom has font options.

*Oreo* Z10
    Oddsocket likes this.
    10-16-13 06:08 AM
    I'm not sure if it has been updated through the leaks, but I can do these things on my Z10 10.2.0.1743.

To resize column/row: Highlight the column or row you wish to resize. Hold the side you wish to start with until the BlackBerry vibrates, at which point you can resize.

Font: the format button at the bottom has font options.

*Oreo* Z10
    Thank you Sharley, I was able to change the font to smaller. Font selection was on pg 2 of the format bar that I didn't notice til I put my reading glasses on. LOL

I tried the holding til vibrate thing but maybe it doesn't work on the Q or could be user error. I tend to make those a lot. LOL

Thanks for everyone's help!!
    10-17-13 12:34 PM