In a Reuters news story published on Monday, Oct 14, 2013, BBRY CMO Frank Boulben is quoted as saying that BBM4ALL is set to launch "within days". The quote and full context is below:

"Whoever is interested in BlackBerry understands that the company has world class products and services. These are products and services that customers can continue to count on."

Boulben said the company already has 6 million Android and iPhone customers pre-registered for the launch of its BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) service.

He said he expects the BBM to launch on both those platforms "within days," adding that the company is confident that it fixed issues that arose after the initial cross-platform launch of the messaging service last month.

If Boulben is to be believed, it seems as though BBRY is ready and that the issues stemming from the launch on Sep 21 have now been "fixed". Let's hope he's right. I'd certainly expect a senior company official such as Boulben would be aware of a BBM4ALL launch date.
    BravoZuluDelta likes this.
    10-14-13 07:05 PM
    I'm being facetious to suggest there are 365 days in a year. I'm assuming though, in this case, it means less than a week.
    10-14-13 07:11 PM
    I'm being facetious to suggest there are 365 days in a year. I'm assuming though, in this case, it means less than a week.
    I would be equally skeptical but would think that it would be highly irresponsible for such a senior officer of a public company which is already suffering serious credibility issues to publicly say something so definitive ("within days") if he didn't have information to do so. But would I be surprised if we were still without a BBM4ALL launch this time next month? No.
    10-14-13 07:17 PM
    Frank boulbon should keep his mouth shut and leave the company

Trust me we won't see BBM4ALL neither this week nor next week.

He's just a lame marketing guy who decided to spent money on open letters printed full page in newspapers than coming up with a clever marketing strategy for BlackBerry 10

This guy needs to leave asap!

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 02:09 AM
    Fingers crossed!
    10-16-13 02:23 AM
    lol in other words... "coming sooner"
    10-16-13 03:04 PM