I was just wondering: why bbm is taking so long after BlackBerry paused the launch? I'm not saying this is the reason, but India F1 GP it's coming (Oct 27). Think how popular BlackBerry is in India. At least compared to most markets in these days. Maybe they're planning to launch bbm in the race weekend with a marketing campaign. Is it makes sense? It pretty reasonable to me.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 06:45 PM
    I was just wondering: why bbm is taking so long after BlackBerry paused the launch? I'm not saying this is the reason, but India F1 GP it's coming (Oct 27). Think how popular BlackBerry is in India. At least compared to most markets in these days. Maybe they're planning to launch bbm in the race weekend with a marketing campaign. Is it makes sense? It pretty reasonable to me.

Posted via CB10
    Nope.
    10-14-13 07:12 PM
    I'm from India........
    Nd sorry to say the craze of BBM here is at a very low point as of now so very less chances that the Indian F1 GP would be the event for the launch :P

Posted via CB 10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    10-15-13 03:50 PM
    I'm from India........
    Nd sorry to say the craze of BBM here is at a very low point as of now so very less chances that the Indian F1 GP would be the event for the launch :P

Of course I'm not saying bbm is still number one im app in India. I don't know what it is exactly. But, I know India is still one of the best market of BlackBerry and it makes sense to me considering that blackberry did the same at Malaysia GP a few weeks ago at the cross platform launch weekend. About the popularity of the app, we will see how it works only after the official and real launch lol... I think bbm bbm still have a strong brand after all...

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 04:44 PM
    Of course I'm not saying bbm is still number one im app in India. I don't know what it is exactly. But, I know India is still one of the best market of BlackBerry and it makes sense to me considering that blackberry did the same at Malaysia GP a few weeks ago at the cross platform launch weekend. About the popularity of the app, we will see how it works only after the official and real launch lol... I think bbm bbm still have a strong brand after all...

Posted via CB10
    Letz hope they release it before that date lolz

10-15-13 07:17 PM
    Last I saw, the Indian GP has sold less than 1/3 of their tickets. I really don't think the average Indian gives a toss about the race.

The interest in the initial launch shows the people will come when the product is ready - and considering BBM is an expense for BlackBerry at this point, why spend more money on it?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 10:29 PM
    wonder if "BBM for all" will appear on the car again beside the logo
    10-16-13 01:12 PM
    Last I saw, the Indian GP has sold less than 1/3 of their tickets. I really don't think the average Indian gives a toss about the race.

The interest in the initial launch shows the people will come when the product is ready - and considering BBM is an expense for BlackBerry at this point, why spend more money on it?

Posted via CB10

I know you right about Indian GP. And I also know that BlackBerry is not popular as use to be in that country. I'm not saying tha BlackBerry sells more than apple and Samsung in these days, but still India must be one of the top markets for BlackBerry. F1 is a worldwide event. More than 200 millions see the the races around the globe. So, if you can put it together for the launch, considering that you already have a top f1 team as partner, I see no reason to do that. I wish they launch it before, like today lol... but, it's reasonable to say that India GP could be the date.

Posted via CB10
    edberry12 likes this.
    10-17-13 08:10 AM
    I actually completely agree. It would be stupid not too!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 04:02 PM
    Look at this: http://www.n4bb.com/blackberry-z30-c...-october-24th/

It says they will announce the Z30 in India and other things that are still unknown. The event will on next Thursday, two days before the race. The launch seems closer than what we think and maybe combined with India GP. Now let's wait and see.

Posted via CB10
    nalin909 likes this.
    10-18-13 10:08 AM
    Look at this: http://www.n4bb.com/blackberry-z30-c...-october-24th/

It says they will announce the Z30 in India and other things that are still unknown. The event will on next Thursday, two days before the race. The launch seems closer than what we think and maybe combined with India GP. Now let's wait and see.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah letz hope soooo

10-18-13 10:53 AM