Let's see what we all use, and list what features you like and dislike about each of them. I use a z10 and an ipad 2, sometimes an iPhone 4 and rarely a n8. The z10 is my main device, I find it the easiest to use and the best for communication, and also for browsing on the go. What I don't like is the fact that its battery life is just good, not amazing.

The ipad is the best for apps, and browsing at home. I don't like software though, it seems to complicated, but I guess that's since I used bb10. Same for the iPhone, though I also like the fact that I can use viber.

I like the battery life and the camera of the n8, but I dislike the os, though it is an old phone.
    Note: I am not hating on any platform, I just want an honest discussion. I am not looking for a fight.
    10-13-13 06:21 AM
    I'm using a z10. I rarely use my computer anymore. I love instant previews (I'm running a 10.2 leak) and I love the way I get to multi-task on this phone. I can have several apps open and it never freezes! I have a galaxy tab2 only because the PlayBook doesn't have one with a 10 inch size which I need coz I moved my sheet music files to the tab and I take it with me on my wedding gigs (I'm a pianist). I no longer need to bring my song books with me. But my tab is basically only a music book substitute. Everything else I do with my zed. I so love my phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 06:46 AM
    I use my Z10 most of the time. I have an iPad Mini at work and one at home so they get used occasionally. I have laptops in both places as well and that's where I spend most of my time on Photoshop.

The Z is the music player, phone, BBM machine, Sports radio, streaming Sirius radio machine that I use all day!
    10-13-13 08:06 AM
    I use a Z10, iPad 4 and my laptop of course. All serve their purposes
    10-13-13 08:22 AM
    BlackBerry Z10 = simply put, it keeps me moving
    iPad Mini = watching movies on flights and doing stuff while sitting on the sofa

Now what do I win?

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    10-13-13 08:24 AM
    I use my beautiful Z15 slider.
    And also I love the only green giant.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 08:28 AM
    Z10 - main device
    Z10 - backup device
    PlayBook - workout videos
    Laptop - work. :yuck:
    Ipad 2 - in a closet somewhere collecting dust
    IPhone 4 - let the wife use it for Facebook. (haven't found any productive use for it)

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    10-13-13 01:08 PM
    Z10

Still use my trusty PlayBook daily for simple browsing. It's just there and handy.

Had and got rid of 3 samsung tabs. Was just looking for something current.... didn't work for me.

Samsung windows 8 tab. Love it. Plays nice with my Z. Only issue is using all those other tabs, I got lazy. I like being able to just press and delete. I don't like that you still have to do the old windows method of menu menu uninstall.

Haven't opened my laptop in months. Between my Z and my windows tab, I'm fully covered.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 01:25 PM
    I have a Z10 and a iPad Mini on IOS 6 (will never upgrade to IOS7, yuck!!!) I've tried other tablets and find the mini the best besides crappy iTunes.

I've never tried a PlayBook but now think I might see if I can find one. The home button on the mini now that I'm used to swiping is annoying, lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 01:29 PM
    Q10: unbeatable battery and keyboard
    For everything else needing screen size: iPad 3

Perfect combo! With the Q10 you got the endurance, with the iPad you have got gaming, multimedia and everything all the useless things that would only squeeze the juice out of the phone!
    Plus, you can run down the battery of the iPad because you don't need to take calls with it!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    10-13-13 01:37 PM
    You should try connecting it to your PC Monitor or, even better, your TV via a HDMI cable. You will never use your PC again.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 02:23 PM
    I use my Q10... and that's it. I haven't touched my PlayBook since I've gotten it

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    10-13-13 11:03 PM
    Q10 for getting things like email and BBM done - Moto X running off the Q10's mobile hotspot for things like RDPing and getting Twitter alerts on time. Ha!

Q10's battery will run me a good 12 hours (including running the mobile hotspot), at which point I swap batteries. Rinse and repeat!
    10-13-13 11:08 PM
    I use my Z10 for everything as my daily driver for internet, music, and videos, and everything else. I own a Nexus7 but I mainly use it for as a ereader for amazon and Barnes and Noble books. I have my PlayBook in the keyboard case which I use to write posts while on the couch and I have an HP TouchPad tho the last time I used it was during hurrican sandy and it was the only device left with juice to play games on. Plus I have a Dev C which I converted to a Q10 which I use to test leaks, apps, and to enjoy the physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-13 12:00 AM
    Congrats on the Dev C convert, Alicia!
    I use a Z10 as my daily driver. I pulled out my iPhone 4 the other day and after upgrading to iOS 7, I quickly put it away. I just found it clunky and limiting. The Z's Hub and easy swiping to find anything I want make any BB10 device a winner in my book.
    10-14-13 12:54 AM
    Z10 � My personal phone. Love how I can zip around the device. Great for all forms of communication. Don't like that app selection is still weak, but at least it's better than the legacy app catalog.

9900 � My work phone. Great for phone calls and emails. That's about it.

iPad 3 � Mainly used at home for couch and bed web browsing duties. Good app selection. Only thing I don't like about it is the lack of stereo speakers.

Nexus 7 2013 � My go everywhere device. Sees duty as an ebook reader as well as regular tablet duties. Its quickly become one of my favourites, though sometimes if feels like I'm just using a big phone. Could use more tablet specific apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    10-14-13 01:07 AM