Hi

In BB10 we're missing multiple features like
    -PING!!!
    Lost its functionality because it does nothing by appearing in red color only without 1.vibration and 2.different sound

-Clearing updates
    Users cannot clear updates by one click !!

-Cancel the under sending pic
    Cance the pic wich is still under sending process !!

- BC for specific category
    In the new BBM you cannot send a broadcast for specific categories which listed!!

BBM is deathing

Posted via CB10
    bobauckland likes this.
    10-12-13 06:40 PM
    Hi and welcome to CB!
    I think you mean to say that BBM is GROWING and IMPROVING as BB10 grows.
    Maybe these changes are planned to be implemented?
    It's a super messaging app anyway; those things will make it much nicer.
    10-12-13 07:48 PM
    Thanks for your reply

But sorry
    In my region (Middle East)
    BBM is the most important thing in BlackBerry

And most of the users missing these features
    And I faced more than one of my friends go-back to 9900 due to the horrible missings in BBM

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 08:02 PM
    By the way

Think about what makes BBM different in instant messaging ?!

And you'll see that these features will take place in your thinking

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 08:05 PM
    Michael Clewley already stated in one of his tweets that the PING vibration feature will be coming back

Posted via CB10
    mossa210 likes this.
    10-13-13 06:40 AM
    Thanks for your reply

But sorry
    In my region (Middle East)
    BBM is the most important thing in BlackBerry

And most of the users missing these features
    And I faced more than one of my friends go-back to 9900 due to the horrible missings in BBM

Posted via CB10
    I Have no idea why broadcasts are so important in the middle east that much specially in the gulf countries

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 06:45 AM
    The broadcast could be like a twitter post. Yeah? I see value in that but have not used. If you're famous that makes sense. Why do you guys say it seems to be more important in the Gulf area?
    10-13-13 09:17 AM
    It's less reliable on BB10, gives errors all the time with pics being sent, PING is pointless, and pics added to group chats don't show up in the HUB.
    BBM feels just thrown together on BB10 sadly.
    10-13-13 10:22 AM
    Its probably consequences of not using BIS. Nothing we can do about it, but no other alternatives. BBM is the best.
    WhatsApp is ugly, I don't like it at all.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 10:27 AM
    It's all there mate not sure where you get your info from.

BBM group pictures and comments on the pictures are shown in the hub. Look at top message in screen shot:
    BBM losing its great feature one by one-img_00001156.png

My ping makes a sound and it vibrates. I'm on 10.2.

BBM is improving as the OS matures. Give it some time to catch up with legacy BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails BBM losing its great feature one by one-img_00001157.png  
    10-13-13 10:45 AM

BBM group pictures and comments on the pictures are shown in the hub. Look at top message in screen shot:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001156.png 
Views:	1143 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	210313

BBM is improving as the OS matures. Give it some time to catch up with legacy BBM.

Posted via CB10
    Look forward to using it but 10.2 is an unofficial unsupported leak.
    On my current official updated os version, 9 months after launch, bbm has the issues I mentioned, that's where I get my info from.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 12:30 PM
    Upgrade then. If you're scared to upgrade then you got nobody to blame for missing out on features but yourself really.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 12:44 PM
    The broadcast could be like a twitter post. Yeah? I see value in that but have not used. If you're famous that makes sense. Why do you guys say it seems to be more important in the Gulf area?
    Cause I live in Saudi Arabia and I know it's important

Posted via CB10
    mossa210 likes this.
    10-13-13 01:39 PM
    Upgrade then. If you're scared to upgrade then you got nobody to blame for missing out on features but yourself really.

Posted via CB10
    Bull****. 10.2 is an unsupported unreleased leak. All that stuff about doing it at your own risk and bricking your device that you appear to have not read? That's what people do if they want to take risks not if they want their phone working for work and personal without taking a chance.
    The supported official release has the issues I described.

Posted via CB10
    mossa210 and Ronic like this.
    10-13-13 02:03 PM
    Michael Clewley already stated in one of his tweets that the PING vibration feature will be coming back

Posted via CB10
    Wish that soon
    And could you please if u don't mind
    Give us his account in twitter?

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 09:22 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001156.png 
Views:	1143 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	210313

Posted via CB10
    I tried all versions in my Q10

But, non of them brought back the functionality of PING!!!

Could u please give me the current version of 10.2?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 09:25 PM
    Wish that soon
    And could you please if u don't mind
    Give us his account in twitter?

Posted via CB10
    @Michaelclewley

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 09:36 PM
    This is indeed really disturbing group chat pictures don't notify you, I always have to discover it myself!!!

Posted via CB10
    mossa210 likes this.
    10-14-13 10:07 AM
    Bull****. 10.2 is an unsupported unreleased leak. All that stuff about doing it at your own risk and bricking your device that you appear to have not read? That's what people do if they want to take risks not if they want their phone working for work and personal without taking a chance.
    The supported official release has the issues I described.

Posted via CB10
    There is almost no chance of bricking buddy. Unless you are very very very not bright and completely disregard instructions. And official OTA updates are more reliable? Tell that to the load of people who had issues (and serious issues not just small BBM Ping not vibrating stuff lol) with the MR update. I've had zero problems with leaks. I was scared as you were at first. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Don't be so hard on the dude. Coming here and complaining to people won't solve your problems. But he just gave you a solution. It works. Almost no risk at all. All I'm saying is if you want a solution now, he just gave you one. Cheers!

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-15-13 01:04 PM
    There is almost no chance of bricking buddy. Unless you are very very very not bright and completely disregard instructions. And official OTA updates are more reliable? Tell that to the load of people who had issues (and serious issues not just small BBM Ping not vibrating stuff lol) with the MR update. I've had zero problems with leaks. I was scared as you were at first. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.

Don't be so hard on the dude. Coming here and complaining to people won't solve your problems. But he just gave you a solution. It works. Almost no risk at all. All I'm saying is if you want a solution now, he just gave you one. Cheers!

Bottom line is its an unsupported unofficial leak not meant for end user installing, and the team leaking it clearly point that out along with the risk associated.

If you want to use it that's fine, but it's in no way shape or form equivalent to an official solution and an official os update.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:16 PM
    Bottom line is its an unsupported unofficial leak not meant for end user installing, and the team leaking it clearly point that out along with the risk associated.

If you want to use it that's fine, but it's in no way shape or form equivalent to an official solution and an official os update.

Posted via CB10
    Remain there moaning while we that have the balls keep enjoying what you wish you had. Smfh..

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:19 PM
    Remain there moaning while we that have the balls keep enjoying what you wish you had. Smfh..

Posted via CB10
    What's funny is how you think it's about who has the balls and who's scared and what not.
    Can't understand people needing an official os release not a dev version with bugs and for testing.
    Things change once you grow up, maybe you'll understand one day.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 02:47 PM
    Okay well the risks of leaks are besides the point. The good news is that those features are available in 10.2 leaks and you will be getting them pretty soon. I think mid October was the release? Not sure. It could be a good deal longer depending on your carrier. Hang in there, those features will soon be available.

10-15-13 03:14 PM
    Okay well the risks of leaks are besides the point. The good news is that those features are available in 10.2 leaks and you will be getting them pretty soon. I think mid October was the release? Not sure. It could be a good deal longer depending on your carrier. Hang in there, those features will soon be available.

Let's hope so, though, strictly speaking, mid October is today!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-13 03:35 PM
    Let's hope so, though, strictly speaking, mid October is today!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but in BlackBerry terms, the very very last day of October! Lol

10-15-13 03:37 PM