I have a STL100-1 Z10 fully wiped that I have tried to install the .1791 leak, but when the the autoloader can't connect to the Z10's bootrom, for a reason I not know. Is it an autoloader problem, or the is it Z10 fault? I also tried to install the .1767 leak with no success. But I could load the .1047 leak.

Thanks to anyone who could help me.
    10-11-13 01:21 PM
    10-11-13 01:26 PM
    I have a STL100-1 Z10 fully wiped that I have tried to install the .1791 leak, but when the the autoloader can't connect to the Z10's bootrom, for a reason I not know. Is it an autoloader problem, or the is it Z10 fault? I also tried to install the .1767 leak with no success. But I could load the .1047 leak.

Thanks to anyone who could help me.
    Try loading without the battery?

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 01:28 PM
    Check your usb cable is good condition?

Or you download the wrong os for your type stl1?
    10-11-13 01:30 PM
    Ok, this happened to me yesterday and I realized I had the cable plugged into my phone but had forgotten to plug into the computer.
    peednus, bbzak and daffazrn1237 like this.
    10-11-13 01:31 PM
    Ok, this happened to me yesterday and I realized I had the cable plugged into my phone but had forgotten to plug into the computer.
    Lol...
    What happen moodyk till you forgot connect to computer

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    10-11-13 01:32 PM
    i had similar on one of the earlier leaks, was solved by a reboot on the computer, rebooted the handset too while at it for good measure! ;-)
    10-11-13 02:45 PM
    Lol...
    What happen moodyk till you forgot connect to computer

Posted via CB10
    Ask the Squircle of Trust. They will explain.
    10-11-13 02:52 PM
    Ask the Squircle of Trust. They will explain.
    This is called a "brain cramp"

Trusted Member Genius
    moody likes this.
    10-11-13 03:00 PM
    Is Link open?
    No, it's always close...

Try loading without the battery?
    I'll try...

Posted via CB10
    Check your usb cable is good condition?

Or you download the wrong os for your type stl1?
    Yes, I connect my Z10 to the pc with any problems.

i had similar on one of the earlier leaks, was solved by a reboot on the computer, rebooted the handset too while at it for good measure! ;-)
    I'll try, too...
    10-11-13 05:15 PM
    I always check My Computer and wait for the phone to mount on drive Z: and y: If not then I unplug the phone and try again. A restart of the phone and computer could help.
    And yes one time it was because the phone was plugged into the wall charger and not USB. I was baffled for a moment.

-aBBuser on .1791 STL3
    10-11-13 05:56 PM
    1.please ensure the use cable plugged in your computer.
    2. Check the autoloader fit for your BB10 device.
    3.turn off the BLINK and anti-virus software.
    4.reboot the phone and computer.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 06:13 PM
    Ensure that USB Mass Storage is set to Off.
    10-11-13 11:51 PM
    Is phone turned off?

Trusted Member Genius
    10-12-13 12:24 AM
    i am having the exact same problem and i am also coming from 1047
    10-12-13 12:28 AM
    It seems it was the firewall after all... Thank you all!
    10-12-13 07:41 AM
    what did you do to your fire wall??
    10-12-13 12:03 PM
    There are two methods I use to solve this.

1) Take out the battery. Run the autoloader, wait until it gets to Connecting to Bootrom, then plug the USB cable in. Let the phone boot to the red battery icon, and the autoloader should connect shortly afterwards. Once the firmware starts to flash, put the battery in.

2) Open task manager and end any process that begins with BB, BlackBerry, or RIM. Go to Start, Run, and open services.msc. Do the same here, stop any service related to BlackBerry or RIM. Plug the phone in and try the autoloader again.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    10-12-13 12:21 PM
    Another thing that can happen is that you may have a virtualisation program open like VMWare. VMWare can automatically steal USB devices from the host and give them to guest operating systems.
    This has confused me several times
    10-12-13 12:34 PM
    not that i know of i maid another post i also tried the both things bravo suggested
    10-12-13 12:44 PM
    My Z10 softbricked again trying to install 10.2.1.1055... Tried all suggestions again and nothing works, any other suggestion. Remember that the Z10 just flashes the red led, and my pc doesnt recognize it anymore... Please a solution!!!
    11-12-13 07:14 PM
    OMG, finally somebody with an answer to this problem! THANK YOU!

1) Take out the battery. Run the autoloader, wait until it gets to Connecting to Bootrom, then plug the USB cable in. Let the phone boot to the red battery icon, and the autoloader should connect shortly afterwards. Once the firmware starts to flash, put the battery in.

2) Open task manager and end any process that begins with BB, BlackBerry, or RIM. Go to Start, Run, and open services.msc. Do the same here, stop any service related to BlackBerry or RIM. Plug the phone in and try the autoloader again.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    sickyute likes this.
    11-15-13 11:43 PM
    No. 1 worked for me. Thanks.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    01-23-14 03:03 AM

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    This helped a lot, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:56 PM
    How about Z30 ? i can't connect to bootrom too ?

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    abubadr likes this.
    07-18-14 01:15 AM
58 123