Hey guys,

I am having an issue with my email at the moment.

It keeps re-syncing in the hub as in disappering and updating every 10 mins.

I am not sure why, and at one point i had to do a battery pull because the emails would just not show up.

Anyone else having issues with their email accounts?

I am on outlook btw.

Cheers!
    10-11-13 12:45 AM
    No, I'm not having this problem. I would suggest deleting the account and then readding it.
    MikeyJSydney likes this.
    10-11-13 05:46 AM
    Hi, Mike. I've had this issue in the past, and it was a problem with MS servers and not the phone. Qbnkelt's suggestion of removing and re-adding the account is what I had to do get it working correctly again. I had to do this more than once. Hope it works for you.

Posted via CB10 on my sexy Q10
    10-11-13 12:22 PM
    My problem is my emails delete on the device when I receive on my computer. On my Bold it was just a setting. Never figured it out on Q10

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 11:48 PM
    That reminds me. OS5&6 (and maybe 7, dunno though, never used it) provided the option to delete on handheld, server, or both.

Is there an equivalent on BB10?

Blackberry is dead; long live Blackberry!
    10-11-13 11:58 PM
    Unfortunately, there is not an option to save to handheld. Being a digital packrat, I loved this option (seriously, I have saved emails from '07 on my legacy devices).

When I flag my emails, they remain in Remember for 30 days, then disappear. In order to see them after that point, I have to go directly to said email provider. I never delete anything, as I might need to access something later. Because things are not running through the BlackBerry servers, 'delete from handheld only' is not available anymore. I miss it, too.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 01:10 AM
    Yes that is annoying. Sometimes I'll get to an appointment and want to refresh what was discussed in an email and it will be gone. Or to look at an order. Whole reason for having email on phone is to have mobile emails.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 10:25 AM
    Hi, Mike. I've had this issue in the past, and it was a problem with MS servers and not the phone. Qbnkelt's suggestion of removing and re-adding the account is what I had to do get it working correctly again. I had to do this more than once. Hope it works for you.

Thanks for the advice. Thankfully the issue is sorted now.

In regards to the "delete on handheld" feature, I totally agree!!

Just one of the downsides of BB10.
    SharonRD likes this.
    10-14-13 12:28 AM
    Good to hear. How did you solve your issue? Did removing and re-adding it fix it?

10-14-13 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD