How can I delete mis-typed email addresses so they don't keep popping up as possible selections as I type? Example, say I mis-typed an email address. like this - [email protected]. Too many letter "L"'s - should have been only two L's as in [email protected]
    That triple "L" choice keeps popping up as I begin to type and I want to delete this. Any ideas?
    10-08-13 03:46 PM
    You mean the email addresses that pop up when you start composing an email? I don't believe you can edit that, BUT it will eventually fix itself.
    10-08-13 03:49 PM
    It fixes itself, but what you can do to help it along is to swipe up when you see it. The triple l version should appear in the space bar as a selection and the correct one above the space. After doing this a couple times it should or at least I hope it does fix itself. Worked for me at least, as every time I typed in an ellipsis it would change it to mmm. Blame it on fat fingers

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 03:56 PM
    Perhaps it is in the personal dictionary. That's in Settings -> Language and Input -> Spell Check -> Edit Personal Dictionary.

If it's not there, it maybe will correct itself as you use or you can clear the learned words database. That's in Settings -> Language and Input -> Prediction and Correction -> Clear Learned Words. BlackBerry should have added an option to edit the learned words database.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    10-08-13 04:05 PM