After consistently hearing about the failure of BlackBerry from everyone I was down, thinking no more software updates, no more apps, no more anything good in the future. I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S4 after watching a lot of reviews and first week into it I did like it -having choices with apps. After a week though I got annoyed and tired of it, fast. First - Although the app selection is great, the O/S more or less sucks or at least compared to BlackBerry's O/S. To fully close all the apps I had to leave all the apps first by going to the home screen, then hold the home button, then swipe all the running apps to close them. Every time I checked I had like 6 apps running. It bugged me even if I'm not sure how it affected it. Also I didn't like searching when on the Q10 I could simply just start typing and right there, some efficiency! Second, I liked the hardware and excellent battery life, but I love the Q10's indestructibility more, the keyboard, and the feel of having this lil' muffka being all bulky in mah OtterBox Case. It looks good man.

Although I admit that BlackBerry could do a lot better, I think people are being too hard on BlackBerry 10 O/S and the BlackBerry Q10. I don't see myself having an efficient phone that doesn't have a keyboard and has all those neat little swipe features, HUB, search features, and even the 720x720 resolution is cool for a cool background pic... and I'm not running no leak version, so I'm hoping for even greater surprises. At the end of the day if I want a TV I won't be using my phone. I just want a phone to text, call, be productive, and just browse internet when bored. Even simple apps like FastTube seem more efficient than other O/S native YouTube apps. >:]
    10-07-13 01:48 AM
    I fully agree, bro, I fully agree. Blackberry has always been the best device for productivity and actually getting stuff done. Your heart is in the right place.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    10-07-13 01:52 AM
    Very cool. Glad you are liking the Q10. Here's hoping you get the OS10.2 soon for your phone.
    10-07-13 01:54 AM
    Man I'm in the exact same boat. Purchased q10 about 10 days ago have 4 days left to return/exchange. I really don't know what to do smh....I am not a business person nor do I use instagram, twitter etc...I really keep thinking about swapping for the Note 3 so I can get the watch. Never been this torn making a decision before. I don't know wtf to do really. Been in the store playing with the S4 and the Note 3 they seem cool even more because I am coming from a S2 with custom rom. Any insight is appreciated. I really like the efficiency of the Q10 but feel

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 07:50 PM
    Like A year or so from now I will be really missing out on some of the features/roms newer android devices will offer.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 07:51 PM
    Anyone with S4 or Note 3's opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 07:52 PM
    Anyone with S4 or Note 3's opinion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much

Posted via CB10
    Hey Nolan. If you like fiddling with the Androids and the custom roms and that kind of stuff is what you like then just get the Android device. Everyone one is different and you seem to really like the open software side of Android. I hate telling people not to stay with BB but really it may not do it for you in the long run man and I respect that. Go with what excites you. That's what matters.

P.S. - You can edit your posts on the CB10 app by long pressing your submitted post and clicking Edit Post (the pencil). Enjoy whatever phone you choose in the end. Cheers.
    10-07-13 08:02 PM
    Qaddafi.
    Enjoyed your post; and I love the way you write, Thanks...!
    10-07-13 09:15 PM
    I dual-wielded my Q10 and the Note2 for a while, and although I enjoyed toying with the Note...the screen is awesome, apps are fun and it's an overall great device...whenever I wanted to get real work done efficiently I always grabbed my Q10. I've since traded the Note2 for a Lumia 925, but my Q10 is still my daily driver.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    10-07-13 10:58 PM
    wow I thought I was the only one. I decided to flirt with the samsung s4 over the weekend. screen was beautiful, the voice recognition was amazing, and all you can download apps! then the next day I got bored of it. and then I started to get worried, what if I drop it? that huge gorgeous screen would be a goner and I had a hard time using it with 1 hand. so I had to sell it and luckily I kept the q10 because I've always came back to blackberry. Over the last year I've tried the htc 8x lumia 920 s3 s4 note 2 and I've always went back to blackberry. My friends think I'm crazy.
    10-07-13 11:01 PM
    Just go with whatever phone you like. I personally love my q10 and I also love my iphone. I had an s4 for two days and traded it back in for my q10. There is no device out there as good for texting and quickly getting things done. But make that choice for yourself

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 11:42 PM