Hopefully someone can help me.

I recently noticed that some functionality was missing from my playbook. This may have happened when I loaded the most recent leak for playbook. When I used to create a new email there was a drop down option in the "to" field with the picture of a magnifying glass that would let me search my gmail account for the recipient. This option is no longer available, however, I can still search my contacts outside of the email application in the Contact App.

Does anyone know how to restore this feature?

Thanks.
    10-03-13 10:36 AM
    I don't think that that function was ever there, i.e., there was never a magnifying glass that you could tap on. What was and is still there is the drop down menu that will appear as soon as you start typing into the "To" box. So, if you type an "M" in the box, your contacts that start with M will appear in drop down the menu.

The other thing you can do is, instead of opening Messages, open the Contacts app, then find the contact that you want to send an email to, and tap on his/her email address in contacts. When you do this, Messages will open in the compose view addressed to the chosen contact.
    preciousmetal likes this.
    10-03-13 10:50 AM