I noticed a problem with new sft 10.2.0.1767.
    When I put in a new language (serbian), after using BBM or WhatsApp,
    BB automatically change it back to deafult language.
    I didnt have a this problem with the last sft .1761
    Do you have any idea whats going on.
    Thank you
    10-02-13 01:30 PM
    Thank you
    Wanted to report the same issue.

At certain intervals when you visit "Settings->Language/Input", you will see that your secondary-enabled language becomes "English (US)" so now you have two (2) of them.

Tried to set it again to my chosen secondary-language and after a while it goes back again.

EDIT: I'm going to do Security Wipe->Re-Install OS->Security Wipe and see if that resolves the issue.

SOLVED: it worked. Security Wipe first, then re-install the OS, then Security Wipe Again. If the problem persists, repeat and you're good to go.

NOT SOLVED: update - apparently the issue still exists. I tried to determine what may cause this. Here are the things I have tried:

1. Secure Wipe->Reload OS->Secure Wipe: no problems; secondary language does not revert to English (US).

2. From there, I restored my SMS backups that were created by "SMS Backup" app. I also changed my SMS theme to "Dark". This is when I started seeing the problem.

What temporarily solves the issue is a restart of the device. But, when you restart, you will still see two (2) English (US) languages. I tapped on "Add/Remove Language" and select my secondary language again and it works fine.

I noticed that the "bug" is where the secondary language is not "remembered", upon which you will always have to restart and set it again.

UPDATE: Hm...it looks like the "bug" is triggered when you set the SMS Theme to "Dark". Can anyone confirm? I have kept my SMS Theme to default (did not change to "Dark") and it looks like my secondary language is retained.
    Last edited by topet2k12001; 10-03-13 at 01:46 PM. Reason: additional info
    10-02-13 01:34 PM
    Wanted to report the same issue.

At certain intervals when you visit "Settings->Language/Input", you will see that your secondary-enabled language becomes "English (US)" so now you have two (2) of them.

Tried to set it again to my chosen secondary-language and after a while it goes back again.

EDIT: I'm going to do Security Wipe->Re-Install OS->Security Wipe and see if that resolves the issue.

SOLVED: it worked. Security Wipe first, then re-install the OS, then Security Wipe Again. If the problem persists, repeat and you're good to go.

NOT SOLVED: update - apparently the issue still exists. I tried to determine what may cause this. Here are the things I have tried:

1. Secure Wipe->Reload OS->Secure Wipe: no problems; secondary language does not revert to English (US).

2. From there, I restored my SMS backups that were created by "SMS Backup" app. I also changed my SMS theme to "Dark". This is when I started seeing the problem.

What temporarily solves the issue is a restart of the device. But, when you restart, you will still see two (2) English (US) languages. I tapped on "Add/Remove Language" and select my secondary language again and it works fine.

I noticed that the "bug" is where the secondary language is not "remembered", upon which you will always have to restart and set it again.

UPDATE: Hm...it looks like the "bug" is triggered when you set the SMS Theme to "Dark". Can anyone confirm? I have kept my SMS Theme to default (did not change to "Dark") and it looks like my secondary language is retained.
    Same here with Arabic language did not stick
    10-03-13 03:26 PM
    Got the same problem " Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1767 "

Looks like an OS bug

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 05:19 PM
    Thank you
    Same here with Arabic language did not stick
    Got the same problem " Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1767 "

Looks like an OS bug

Posted via CB10
    I reverted back to the previous "stable" OS Leak which is 10.2.0.1761.
    10-07-13 02:06 AM
    I reverted back to the previous "stable" OS Leak which is 10.2.0.1761.
    I just wanna know which file is this for the language, I guess it's the settings, I might side load the settings bar from 10.2.01761 or from the new 10.2.1 and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 04:18 AM
    I just wanna know which file is this for the language, I guess it's the settings, I might side load the settings bar from 10.2.01761 or from the new 10.2.1 and see what happens

Posted via CB10
    I tried settings and phone settings bar to no success.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 05:24 AM
    I tried settings and phone settings bar to no success.

Posted via CB10
    Okay u saved my time thank u

Guess we have to ether wait for new OS or revert back to an older OS

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 10:06 AM
    Jos neko iz Srbije

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 10:17 AM
    Okay, I am experiencing a problem at Blackberry World (MyWorld) when I try to purchase an application. I get a message "There were problems completing this purchase. We are unable to obtain the license key. Visit blackbery.com/appworld/support for more information (AW30511a). I tried this and came up empty handed. Can anyone shed light on how to recover? I have never seen prior to loading 10.2.0.1767. Thanks in advance.
    10-07-13 11:21 AM
    Same here Please Help.....!

Posted via CB10
    10-07-13 01:38 PM
    Okay, I am experiencing a problem at Blackberry World (MyWorld) when I try to purchase an application. I get a message "There were problems completing this purchase. We are unable to obtain the license key. Visit blackbery.com/appworld/support for more information (AW30511a). I tried this and came up empty handed. Can anyone shed light on how to recover? I have never seen prior to loading 10.2.0.1767. Thanks in advance.
    Have you updated BBWorld to the latest version? Try checking for Updates and see if that helps.
    10-07-13 01:39 PM