Problem:

If I'm on a call and several calendar reminders pop up, I have to either dismiss the calendar items or snooze them all before I can end the phone call.

Is there a way round this, to let me end the call first? Obviously wasn't a problem before with a Bold with a physical key to end the call...

Thanks!
    10-01-13 11:40 AM
    Sounds like a bug. Hopefully it will get fixed in future versions of the OS.
    10-01-13 08:55 PM
    Oh, OK. I'm not holding my breath...

Thanks for replying.
    10-02-13 02:23 AM
    Just checked with our telco. They've checked this out and it still happens on 10.2, apparently. So it's either an unfixed bug.. or Blackberry actually think this is how a phone should behave. They're going to query it with Blackberry.

Real-life example: you're leaving a (long) voicemail for someone, get to the end of the call, but can't end it until you've dealt with several reminders. So you leave an embarrassing silence at the end of your call while you paw at your phone. That is really poor.
    Last edited by richardw1972; 10-02-13 at 06:10 AM. Reason: typo
    10-02-13 06:00 AM
    Just checked with our telco. They've checked this out and it still happens on 10.2, apparently. So it's either an unfixed bug.. or Blackberry actually think this is how a phone should behave. They're going to query it with Blackberry.

Real-life example: you're leaving a (long) voicemail for someone, get to the end of the call, but can't end it until you've dealt with several reminders. So you leave an embarrassing silence at the end of your call while you paw at your phone. That is really poor.
    I don't disagree with you.
    10-02-13 08:04 AM
    :-( indeed.
    10-02-13 08:12 AM
    UGHHHH! I've been so frustrated about this issue since day one. I finally got fed up enough and Google'd the issue and found this thread.

I'm surprised it hasn't event been addressed by Blackberry yet. Pretty major flaw in my opinion.
    06-06-14 07:40 PM
    Yet another reason why I miss physical keys for send/end.
    06-06-14 09:21 PM
    Problem:

If I'm on a call and several calendar reminders pop up, I have to either dismiss the calendar items or snooze them all before I can end the phone call.

Is there a way round this, to let me end the call first? Obviously wasn't a problem before with a Bold with a physical key to end the call...

Thanks!
    There is a way. Let the other person hang up first. Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 11:07 AM
    Agree. When a reminder pops up when you are on a call, you can't end the call and read the appointment, unless you either:
    1. Snooze the reminder 5 mins, end the call, and then wait for it to appear again
    2. Close the reminder, end the call, and then hunt for the reminder in your calendar again

Please add the buttons back!
    06-11-14 11:33 PM