Hi,

I don't know if this has been covered in here yet, but I'm having a problem with phantom photos showing up on my Z10. More specifically, there is a folder in my pictures app that has showed up randomly. It's titled unknown and claims to have 8 photos in it, but the photos are all, say, A sold white or gray or black photo. When I try to delete them, they just stay there and never go away. Any ideas on how I can get rid of the pictures and folder?

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 01:25 AM
    Just long press on the folder and delete it. This happens with certain apps. They may cache certain photos into folders, and it may appear on your phone. One such app that has been doing this to me is the Goal.com app. Everytime I finish using the app, I noticed that pictures from the content of the app has saved itself in a folder on my device. I have since deleted the app, and everything is fine now.
    09-30-13 02:22 AM
    It is an app issue. I had it happens to me with an app also.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 02:28 AM
    Just long press on the folder and delete it. This happens with certain apps. They may cache certain photos into folders, and it may appear on your phone. One such app that has been doing this to me is the Goal.com app. Everytime I finish using the app, I noticed that pictures from the content of the app has saved itself in a folder on my device. I have since deleted the app, and everything is fine now.
    I would try that (the long press), but when I hit delete, it doesn't do anything.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 10:58 PM
    Then connect your phone to your computer, and delete the files from there. Don't go through BlackBerry Link. Just do it as you would delete files off a thumb drive

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 11:50 PM