What are you opinions on having a range of colors for the whole BlackBerry lineup of smartphones? All types and shades of colors? Would it be useful to have a BlackBerry match the color schemes of various businesses, customers?

Comment below !

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 09:49 AM
    I think alot of people would love it. They used to have different colors available for some lines like the curves. The Q5 has a few more than just white i think also.
    09-28-13 10:08 AM
    Been tried. Too late now

Posted via iPhone 5s
    09-28-13 10:19 AM
    Apparently the OP is new...

Each carrier had exclusive colors of the BB Curve and Pearl when they were in their heyday. If I'm not mistaken there were at least 8 different colors you could get either device in. It didn't really affect much.
    09-28-13 11:45 AM
    Apparently some people who post here want attention by saying I'm new...give the clown a pat on the back. And a gold star.

Who cares if I'm new ? Only you apparently.

I would much rather stick to the topic at hand and continue on with the discussion without being tackled. Thank you.

I was wondering if anyone thought about having a multitude of colors suited and tailored to particular business, like say for example, No Frills, where the company's color is mainly yellow.

Understand the concept ignorant poster ?

Sent from my SM-T210R using CB Forums mobile app
    badiyee likes this.
    09-28-13 12:07 PM
    More unsold inventory?

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-28-13 12:10 PM
    Apparently the OP is new...

Each carrier had exclusive colors of the BB Curve and Pearl when they were in their heyday. If I'm not mistaken there were at least 8 different colors you could get either device in. It didn't really affect much.
    Not to mention ColorWare and the third party housing sellers. I think the color thing for BlackBerry has passed.
    09-28-13 12:14 PM
    I don't agree, unfortunately. If all the businesses like Canadian Tire, No Frills, Sobeys,etc. Supplied phones in their respected color schemes, don't you think this isn't being a tad unique? No one else is doing this type of thing.

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:33 PM
    You need a ton of volume to make it work or go to all-online sales like the new Motorola customized smartphones. Otherwise, you're going to greatly multiply all of your unsold inventory because everyone is going to have to increase their retail inventory exponentially. That's how you end up with billion dollar write downs.

Plus, you've got to decide whether you're the serious prosumer phone or the fun phone. You can't talk to the prosumer about their serious work phone and then put the same phone out in yellow and red. Even Apple initially got a backlash when they offered their flagship in gold.
    TGR1 likes this.
    09-28-13 01:43 PM
    personally id love it but as already mentioned itd just be more unsold inventory piling up

besides colours from the lumia range and ip5c were called teletubbie colours so they should the the best innovation and original genius around here if blackberry decides to do it again (lots of colours not just red, pink,, black, white)
    09-28-13 04:33 PM
    miss my grey pearl, the phone that started my addiction
    09-29-13 08:53 AM
    I would LOVE it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    09-29-13 09:47 AM
    to OP,

assuming that BlackBerry now actually sells and delivers directly, its possible to open up such a request. I think a custom color with extra USD10 on the charge may be okay. But no motorola style customization, that's kinda too far fetched.
    09-29-13 10:10 AM
    I don't agree, unfortunately. If all the businesses like Canadian Tire, No Frills, Sobeys,etc. Supplied phones in their respected color schemes, don't you think this isn't being a tad unique? No one else is doing this type of thing.
    Unique yes, but who would you reach and would that reach justify the expense?
    09-29-13 11:43 AM
    Been tried. Too late now

Posted via iPhone 5s
    The Z10, the best and the beautiful.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-29-13 12:00 PM