09-27-13 01:31 PM
    Doesn't matter how popular they are, it matters how many devices they sale.
    09-27-13 01:48 PM
    Just posted it as interesting, I was surprised to learn it.
    09-27-13 02:12 PM
    That's because some people like cheap phones that actually work!

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 02:21 PM
    That's because they're 3-4 years behind. IPhones and Android will gaining popularity. Lol

Posted from my 6230
    09-27-13 02:41 PM
    That's because they're 3-4 years behind. IPhones and Android will gaining popularity. Lol

Posted from my 6230
    Dubai and various cities are light years ahead from your ghetto city you reside in.
    09-27-13 03:48 PM

Posted from my 6230
    WTF? Clearly you have never been...

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 03:49 PM
    Dubai and various cities are light years ahead from your ghetto city you reside in.
    Well, provided you consider being light years ahead includes
    tolerating sexual harassment from locals if you are a Western woman or an immigrant working as a household servant kept in near-slavery conditions,
    approving a total ban on dancing,
    or jail-time for a woman and a man kissing each other in public (forget having sex without being married! ahh and those gays - they do not exist!!),
    being visibly Jewish,
    your check bounces for any reason, you cannot pay your debt in time back
    etc
    etc

...a very "developed" place, indeed. :P

PS: I do know that technology is there, of course so the comment you replied to was dumb, no question - however your "light years ahead from your ghetto city" was way too far out there to let it go in light of realities over there.
    09-27-13 07:12 PM

Posted from my 6230
    It's just as a dumb comment as his reply...
    09-27-13 07:14 PM
    Geez guys really.

Z30 was on sale in Dubai before the launch in the UK. NOT 3-4 years behind.
    09-28-13 04:09 AM
    The more you look at the evidence it looks like BB is deliberately trying to fail.

Are we on this forum stuck in some kind of bubble. I and most of us on this forum have used most of the other makes of phones and think that BB is the best. Why cant the rest of the world see that. Maybe BB is a niche phone. Maybe we are just niche tech savvy people.
    09-28-13 04:19 AM

Posted from my 6230
    Not necessarily, taking a look at Russia, Nokia with Windows Phone easily outperformed the Apple, not only with their cheap Lumias, but especially with their flagships too. I've read somewhere they are actually doing quite well against Android too. Just because one thing is extraordinary popular "in the west", doesn't mean it ultimately has to be with the rest of the world.
    09-28-13 05:58 AM
    Where does the other poster live?

Incidently, light years are not measurements of time, but rather, distance. So you're not actually contradicting him at all.
    TGR1 likes this.
    09-28-13 06:06 AM
    Well, provided you consider being light years ahead includes
    tolerating sexual harassment from locals if you are a Western woman or an immigrant working as a household servant kept in near-slavery conditions,
    approving a total ban on dancing,
    or jail-time for a woman and a man kissing each other in public (forget having sex without being married! ahh and those gays - they do not exist!!),
    being visibly Jewish,
    your check bounces for any reason, you cannot pay your debt in time back
    etc
    etc

...a very "developed" place, indeed. :P

PS: I do know that technology is there, of course so the comment you replied to was dumb, no question - however your "light years ahead from your ghetto city" was way too far out there to let it go in light of realities over there.
    And who are you? All you think about is kissing in public?! That just shows what kind of person you are.

Sexual harassment! Seriously?! I rarely see that happening and if it happens then just know, that western women was probably dressed like a ****

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:35 PM
    Just to clear things up, Apple products are widely used in the middle east and nokia is a think of the past there and if we talk about samsung then let me tell you that almost 35% of the middle east are using samsung phones

Posted via CB10
    09-28-13 01:39 PM
    "In the Middle East, BlackBerry and Nokia are still more popular than Apple and Samsung"-ron_burgundy-escalated_quickly.jpg

Somebody had to post it.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    TGR1, aniym, Terser Nori and 1 others like this.
    09-28-13 01:42 PM
    Considering the complete lack of democracy and civic institutions, the absence of basic human rights, the endemic corruption, as well as underdeveloped economy (besides oil revenues) I think Finmob was quite generous, when he said the Middle
    East is 3-4 years behind.

In most senses its a couple of centuries behind.
    szlevi likes this.
    09-28-13 10:43 PM
    Considering the complete lack of democracy and civic institutions, the absence of basic human rights, the endemic corruption, as well as underdeveloped economy (besides oil revenues) I think Finmob was quite generous, when he said the Middle
    East is 3-4 years behind.

In most senses its a couple of centuries behind.
    Now now be nice

Posted via CB10
    09-29-13 01:44 AM