After getting a replacement Z10 I can't get an instagram bar file to work. The latest one gives a camera error and the old one gives an error message stating it's old download new version. Please help.
    09-27-13 08:08 AM
    https://mega.co.nz/#!OMFVEAQL!CiUCl2...UhWZzy2EVpo7uo

After sideloading, reboot your device. Open Instagram. You may have to wait for close to 3 minutes for it to start up. You will see the green status bar fill up, then your screen will brighten up and you should be prompted to sign in/link Facebook friends, etc...
    09-27-13 08:33 AM
    Thanks for your help.
    09-27-13 11:09 AM
    It did the green bar thing, the screen lit up, then the message about it being incompatible came up again
    09-27-13 03:47 PM
    It did the green bar thing, the screen lit up, then the message about it being incompatible came up again
    I'm having the same problem. I can't get it to work.
    09-27-13 05:02 PM
    What OS are you on?

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-27-13 05:04 PM
    09-27-13 05:09 PM
    Hey OP, since you are on 10.1, I have a solution for you. Just follow these steps and it should work. I can vouch for it cause I used it and it worked.

Here's the old bar that used to work.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20-%20Copy.bar

Here's the new one.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20-%20Copy.bar

Follow these steps,
    - sideload new version first. It'll say incompatible device.
    - sideload the older version. Open, but Don't sign in.
    - uninstall the newer version that you sideloaded first.
    - install the newer version again.

The newer version should now work, including video playback. But if I'm not wrong you can't post videos unless you use some sort of work around again. And commenting on photos, the keyboard doesn't insert spacing.

For normal images POSTING and browsing, it should work just FINE.

Oh, and hide the old Instagram app somewhere and DO NOT delete it. Or the newer version would stop working.

Do note that this process is only for 10.1. I tried it on 10.2 and it didn't work, its the same process in a nutshell but slightly different procedure

Make sure you take note which bar file is the newer version and which is the older one. If you don't follow the steps I stated, it will not work. Hope this helped! Enjoy Instagram
    Mecca EL likes this.
    09-28-13 01:06 AM
    And commenting on photos, the keyboard doesn't insert spacing.
    Is there a 10.2 build that has working keyboard? I've tried various leaks, IG builds, and runtimes and haven't found one yet.
    09-28-13 05:08 PM
    You would need to sideload an android keyboard for that. The BlackBerry 10 keyboard bugs out on instagram for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    09-28-13 10:47 PM
    I am getting bugs with the Android runtime and blackberry keyboard. Best thing is to copy and paste your comments. Flipboard supports Instragram as well. We are getting that.

Z10 posted
    OldSkoolVWLover and Mecca EL like this.
    09-29-13 02:04 AM
    You would need to sideload an android keyboard for that. The BlackBerry 10 keyboard bugs out on instagram for some reason.

Posted via CB10
    Does that actually work? Figured it was a runtime issue, and didn't find any solutions when searching earlier.

I am getting bugs with the Android runtime and blackberry keyboard. Best thing is to copy and paste your comments. Flipboard supports Instragram as well. We are getting that.

Z10 posted
    Super simple solution I hadn't thought of with copy and paste lol.... that shows how little I use IG
    09-29-13 02:13 AM
    Sorry, my link in post #2 is for 10.2
    10-01-13 10:01 AM