<NR>NYPD was recently spotted handing out flyers to Apple customers all throughout New york City. The leaflets insisted users upgrade their iPhones to the new Apple iOS 7.
    Law enforcement officials claim their efforts are to ?help curb the theft and reuse of Apple iPhone devices.? After light of Apple?s recent dealings with the NSA it?s widely speculated that the Apple iOS 7 upgrade?s sole purpose is to make the system more compatible for the NSA?s acquisition of Apple customer?s personal data.
    It?s poetic that a city dubbed ?The Big Apple? would be ground zero for Apple?s breakthrough in surveying American citizens. NYC has become hyper-vigilant against potential terrorist attacks since the unfortunate 9/11 bombings. A ?relaxed? police state has been implemented in order to secure our freedom and personal safety.
    I spoke with National Report?s NYPD insider to unearth the police department?s true connection with the Apple iOS 7 update. He confirmed that the NYPD have put together a special task force to work on the Apple iPhone Recovery Team. Their primary objective is to use the information gathered from Apple and the NSA to hunt down law breakers and other threats to our liberty. He went on to explain:

?The NYPD has been working closely with the NSA to eradicate terrorism, domestic and otherwise. Now, with Apple?s help, we have the personal information of all their clients, including passwords, photographs, even fingerprints. It has made the apprehension of criminals doubly easy for us.
    I realize there?s a lot of people who are frightened or angered at the idea of some stranger rifling through their iPad?s files. Let me put it to you like this:
    No one feels ashamed when the Doctor sees them nude during a physical. Why? Well Doctors are trained medical professionals, of course. The same idea should apply to law enforcement. When we?re reading your emails or remotely turning on your webcam to make sure everything?s alright, just remember: we are trained professionals of the law.
    I assure the general public that their information is in safe hands?The safest hands. It is in the hands of the United States Government and the men and women who are sworn to protect it.?
    His statements gave me a great feeling of relief. Suddenly, I realized the full potential of the threats we are facing in today?s world. I know there?s nothing I can do to prevent Apple from selling off my information to Big Brother. Maybe we should all be grateful that there are companies out there that care enough about American citizens to do not what is popular, but what is right. I can now rest assured with the knowledge that my private correspondences are protected with the utmost respect for my rights.

http://nationalreport.net/apple-ios-...personal-data/

Wow!!!!!!!!

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    Caymancroc likes this.
    09-26-13 08:52 PM
    Didnt read that whole mess, but aren't you worried about being water boarded to get your password by the "man" LOL
    09-26-13 08:57 PM
    09-26-13 09:14 PM
    I really hope the OP didn't take the article as actual news and was just trying to be funny.
    09-26-13 09:52 PM
    That's horrible.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-27-13 12:59 AM
    @Stephen You actually spoke with someone from National Report? I bet they're having a good laugh right now!
    09-27-13 01:11 AM
    Ok... I can't stand Apple, think they are the epitome of unethical business practices, think they have little to no concern for their customers other than getting their money, and know from past incidents that customer privacy means nothing to them.

And even I don't believe this article. Lol

Posted via CB10
    09-27-13 01:18 AM
    This has to be true. I think everybody that owns a iphone should be forced to update to IOS7. Come on what wrongs with switching on your camera just to check if you ok. LOL LOL LOL
    09-27-13 01:33 AM
    I went to the National Report's website and saw Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz on their banner. I left immediately (get it, Left?) No but really, I did.
    09-27-13 01:36 AM
    It was a joke guys. Not good at jokes but trying to change the mood around here.

09-27-13 01:42 AM
    Not good at jokes
    You can say that again! :P

09-27-13 01:44 AM
    *DISCLAIMER: The National Report is an online portal for "citizen journalists". The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.
    - See more at: Japanese schoolchildren cause earthquake near Fukushima Power Plant | National Report
    09-27-13 02:20 AM
    *DISCLAIMER: The National Report is an online portal for "citizen journalists". The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.
    - See more at: Japanese schoolchildren cause earthquake near Fukushima Power Plant | National Report
    Oh, so it's the same as Seeking Alpha then.
    09-27-13 03:49 AM
    C'mon OP, the BBRY saga as evidenced on the Crackberry boards is comical enough without this nonsense.
    brucep1 likes this.
    09-27-13 04:25 AM
    Wow what? That its "widely speculated that the Apple iOS 7 upgrades sole purpose is to make the system more compatible for the NSAs acquisition of Apple customers personal data", yeauh, WOW!...........

<NR>NYPD was recently spotted handing out flyers to Apple customers all throughout New york City. The leaflets insisted users upgrade their iPhones to the new Apple iOS 7.
    Law enforcement officials claim their efforts are to ?help curb the theft and reuse of Apple iPhone devices.? After light of Apple?s recent dealings with the NSA it?s widely speculated that the Apple iOS 7 upgrade?s sole purpose is to make the system more compatible for the NSA?s acquisition of Apple customer?s personal data.
    It?s poetic that a city dubbed ?The Big Apple? would be ground zero for Apple?s breakthrough in surveying American citizens. NYC has become hyper-vigilant against potential terrorist attacks since the unfortunate 9/11 bombings. A ?relaxed? police state has been implemented in order to secure our freedom and personal safety.
    I spoke with National Report?s NYPD insider to unearth the police department?s true connection with the Apple iOS 7 update. He confirmed that the NYPD have put together a special task force to work on the Apple iPhone Recovery Team. Their primary objective is to use the information gathered from Apple and the NSA to hunt down law breakers and other threats to our liberty. He went on to explain:

?The NYPD has been working closely with the NSA to eradicate terrorism, domestic and otherwise. Now, with Apple?s help, we have the personal information of all their clients, including passwords, photographs, even fingerprints. It has made the apprehension of criminals doubly easy for us.
    I realize there?s a lot of people who are frightened or angered at the idea of some stranger rifling through their iPad?s files. Let me put it to you like this:
    No one feels ashamed when the Doctor sees them nude during a physical. Why? Well Doctors are trained medical professionals, of course. The same idea should apply to law enforcement. When we?re reading your emails or remotely turning on your webcam to make sure everything?s alright, just remember: we are trained professionals of the law.
    I assure the general public that their information is in safe hands?The safest hands. It is in the hands of the United States Government and the men and women who are sworn to protect it.?
    His statements gave me a great feeling of relief. Suddenly, I realized the full potential of the threats we are facing in today?s world. I know there?s nothing I can do to prevent Apple from selling off my information to Big Brother. Maybe we should all be grateful that there are companies out there that care enough about American citizens to do not what is popular, but what is right. I can now rest assured with the knowledge that my private correspondences are protected with the utmost respect for my rights.

Apple iOS 7 Update Gives Law Enforcement Unlimited Access To User's Personal Data | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Wow!!!!!!!!

09-27-13 08:46 AM
    What a bunch of morons these Apple iphone users...Ignorance at the merci of the powerful.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-27-13 09:53 AM
    Ummmm, did you read the thread?

What a bunch of morons these Apple iphone users...Ignorance at the merci of the powerful.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-27-13 01:28 PM

BB Z10 Rocks!
    Oh the irony

xandermac likes this.
    09-27-13 01:38 PM
    #TeamBlackberry #IchooseBlackberry10
    09-27-13 01:51 PM