Hi everyone,
    I have problem from this morning. I noticed that my msn emails not on my Z10 anymore. I restarted it first, than removed the battery, and finally deleted and created my msn account again. Same story, emails briefly appeared and than dissapeared again. Also I lost my Remember folder.

Every time I restart the phone it all come back for few minutes and than disappears again.

Any ideas why, and how to fix it?
    09-26-13 11:33 AM
    Have you even bothered to check if MSN was having email issues on mobile?
    09-26-13 06:42 PM
    No. I actually spoke to BB tech support, there is quite a few people with the same problem. They suggested to reinstall the software.
    What I also can't understand, why my calendar, which is set as local, and Remember folder, which has nothing to do with MSN, are disappeared.
    09-27-13 07:20 AM
    This issue normally occurs due to bad caches and bad settings after the update. As an initial troubleshooting, you need to clear your mobile cache, reinstall Outlook App (if you're using one), and reconfigure your account. If your email app supports Exchange ActiveSync and you need to configure it manually, use the following settings:

� Server address: s.outlook.com
    � Domain: <leave empty>
    � User name: Your email address
    � Password: Your password
    � TLS/SSL encryption required: Yes
    09-27-13 07:37 AM
    I am having the same problem. My hotmail works on my computer, just not my Z10. I can't seem to find anything online about msn mail being down.
    This isn't the first time this has happened, it seems to happen randomly every few weeks. Luckily it always seems to correct itself after a little while but it is getting annoying. I also do not understand why my Remember folder is completely empty. I have several lists and informaiton in there that I need for work and now I can't access those folders.
    09-27-13 09:38 AM
    The Remember folder gets emptied the same time hotmail stop working on your BB. This is really interesting, because it has nothing to do with the hotmail.
    09-27-13 07:09 PM