Hey guys i was just wondering what your thoughts and review on the Z10 cheers guys
    09-26-13 02:52 AM
    Love it. So intuitive. Best decision I've ever made.

*p.s. I do aware about the turmoil around BBRY, but it doesn't really matter. This device works for me, almost perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 03:00 AM
    It's the best device I could buy.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 06:36 AM
    It is a great phone - period!

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 06:41 AM
    BlackBerry, Watsaberry, Whateverberry, I'd still buy this phone before any other..

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 06:45 AM
    Got rid of my iPhone for it and I would never go back. Love the phone, love the operating system and love the look of it. It also has the best virtual keyboard in existence, which helps.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 07:03 AM
    The BB10 phones are fantastic, best BlackBerries I've ever used and that's saying a lot. However, don't just take our word for it. Read some reviews and comments throughout these forums and make an informed decision.

More often then none, there are a lot of individuals on CB who have bought a Z10 or Q10 with certain expectations and when those expectations aren't met, they take to CB forums to bash and be critical of the devices and or BlackBerry. So you will need to be able to identify what is a legitimate grip and what is just verbal diarrhea.

From my Z10 to YOU, BOO-YAH!
    09-26-13 07:18 AM
    The Z10 is the best smartphone that I have bought. I love it. It does everything perfect (just about). It allows me to stay connected with friends and relatives. But read the reviews and decide for yourself!
    09-26-13 07:48 AM
    I also love this phone. The UI is slick and I can really do a lot of great things with it. Yesterday a rep needed an agent contract and signature. Took a picture of it with an app, Camera Scanner for PDF and then attached it to a text message and sent it to the rep. They couldn't read the PDF. They were on android. According to her she can't receive files in through texting

Next step is I attached it to an email and sent it off. I responded to her text while I was reading a thread here on CrackBerry through toast notifications! I didn't have to leave what I was doing to stay connected. Oh, I am on 10.2.0.1743.

Posted via CB10 via my Z10
    09-26-13 08:26 AM
    I've had mine since day one of the phone's release and I'm still blown away by how much it does and how well it does it. I'm not a heavy app user so, for me, the most important elements are communication and information handling. The communications are extremely well handled via the amazingly effective keyboard, the now-obvious Hub for all written correspondence and the exceptionally good reception on the phone itself. But the information handling is where BB10 really shines with features like the File Manager that gives you incredibly easy access to your data on the phone, on your SD card, your Dropbox account and any Link - enabled computer on the Internet. Passing data between apps on the phone is also very easy using the Share feature which is part of the OS and available in almost all apps.

This is a powerful device but it's like a manual transmission compared to an automatic. When you learn how to use it you soon begin to realize how well it does what 'you' want it to do. There are some people who prefer an automatic transmission but if you're driving heavy loads along complicated routes with hills and valleys then you'll appreciate having something that lets you use your own skill rather than rely on someone else's pre-programming.

Posted via CB10
    cman5 likes this.
    09-26-13 08:28 AM
    Good phone. Supporting software (BlackBerry Lunk) sucks. Lack of top apps sucks as well. Oh, and there may not be a BlackBerry as we know it today, in the future.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    09-26-13 10:22 AM
    I've owned it since day one. Mediocre phone. Good build quality, non-existent ecosystem. Limited quality applications . Some technical issues. Early releases seemed to have some quality issues.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 10:51 AM
    Got mine day one in Canada. I really like it. Not a huge app user but I have all that I want at the moment. Love the Play on feature, calendars are good file management, sharing stuff with others is easy. Battery lasts me a full day. Love the back of the phone with the rubber, I always feel like I'm going to drop the wife's iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 11:41 AM
    Nice phone. Had it since 1st March. Running 1743 leak because I want the dark theme support. There was nothing wrong with the phone. I'm just impatient. Smooth, slick, easy to navigate. Mine is none LTE (STL100-1), we don't have good LTE coverage here in SA so not in hurry for super fast Internet.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 01:00 PM
    Hey guys thanks for the replyes really appreciate it well ive been looking at the Z10 for quiet sum while i was gunna get it before the S3 mini but i was put off by a few of the sale people at carphone ware house phones4 u and soo on but i would like abit more info about the phone and if you can get instagram, whats side loading and so on if i do decide go for it i will be gettin this device and will blackberry still have software to support it note i have had bb 7 devices be4 just wernt too sure bout the new bb10 cheers for listening guys

Sent from my GT-I8190 using CB Forums mobile app
    09-26-13 01:11 PM
    Hey guys thanks for the replyes really appreciate it well ive been looking at the Z10 for quiet sum while i was gunna get it before the S3 mini but i was put off by a few of the sale people at carphone ware house phones4 u and soo on but i would like abit more info about the phone and if you can get instagram, whats side loading and so on if i do decide go for it i will be gettin this device and will blackberry still have software to support it note i have had bb 7 devices be4 just wernt too sure bout the new bb10 cheers for listening guys

Are apps important to you? If so, run line hell from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 on my Black Z10.
    09-26-13 01:23 PM
    Happy as can be with my Z. My wife has an iPhone 5 and she often complains that her phone doesn't do or have the things that my Z does.
    dusdal likes this.
    09-26-13 01:37 PM
    Awesome phone, very satisfied with it EXCEPT for the battery sometimes, but other than that it's a sweet piece of hardware. Just don't let all the negative nancys around here ruin the experience.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-26-13 01:38 PM
    Hey guys i was just wondering what your thoughts and review on the Z10 cheers guys
    Really great phone. Best virtual keyboard out there that likely won't be matched by competition for many years to come. So many neat productivity features built right into the OS. Overall a great experience. I've used Android devices too and they don't come close. Sure some of them have better specs and the apps are more prolific, but I'm focused on productivity and communication and in that regard nothing matches BlackBerry 10. OS 10.2 which I am running right now has just further improved on everything.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 02:53 PM

Yes you definitely can sideload Instagram.

I've been using it for a few months now.

The one limitation with side loaded IG is you can't use video recorded with the app, you need to use video that is stored on your phone.

The newest GMaps also works very well side loaded.

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-26-13 03:03 PM
    Cheers m8 i dont use the record anyway lol

09-26-13 03:33 PM
    I'm happy with my z10. I think despite the uncertainty regarding blackberry that I can continue recommending it to everyone because it's not like the phone will stop working if blackberry does stop making handsets. With the 10.2 update it feels like a complete and feature - rich phone.

There are a few things I feel are missing like sms broadcast (without needing to use an app) and an email sync timeframe between 30 days and "forever" but overall the z10 has been a breeze to use and I have never felt hurt by a lack of apps because the browser is fast and robust, supports desktop mode and flash

Posted via CB10
    09-26-13 03:43 PM
    hopefully today is the day i get my Z10 let you all know later =]
    09-27-13 03:43 AM
    Well the z10 is worth the buy, I got it back in April and I tell you I have No regrets
    I does everything I need it to do
    Apps? Well I don't miss any app, I have Netflix sideloaded speed test and other apps
    Instagram? Don't need it, and if I ever use it, I still have my s3 for that

Posted via CB10
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    09-27-13 03:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD