As the title says, why are CB members so concerned about this. I am interested to know when this is sop for ceo of large companies.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 07:24 PM
    I think that since the crash of 2008 people's awareness has been heightened about white collar scam artists who run a company into the ground and run off with the loot while the rest of the shareholders or customers or workers r left holding the bag.
    Take this idea to our situation where we're a bunch of emotionally involved people. For whatever reason we're big fans supporters of blackberry. And here, right before our eyes comes this whole deal where out pet technology comes crashing down and all the people who orchestrated the failure scoop up millions in spite of the failure and at the same time the workers get screwed, the community gets screwed, the customers and fans of the company get screwed.
    And u wonder why we have a grudge against T Heins??????

Posted via CB10
    robkd and ray689 like this.
    09-24-13 08:29 PM
    There's a little less potential to work hard, be passionate and succeed when the incentive to fail is so great. I think that's what people are questioning and rightfully so.

Posted via CB10
    robkd likes this.
    09-24-13 08:36 PM
    It ain't near that much now at $9. That $55M was calculated at a point in time when the stock was closer to $12 or $14. Also he needs to be let go and his shares bought out.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 08:39 PM