With the "preliminary" results being released last Friday and the sale announced yesterday, what is going to be discussed on the call? I have to imagine it won't be what we already heard, otherwise it will be a short call. I predict we will hear about the restructuring of the company and what exactly they are doing. We may even hear if there are any partnerships in the works.

So, what say the rest of you? What will we heard of Friday at the results call?
    09-24-13 09:30 AM
    Why speculate ? I don't see the point ....
    Wait for Friday and you will know EXACTLY the content of the call ...

Isn't that easier ?
    09-24-13 09:36 AM
    Why speculate ? I don't see the point ....
    Wait for Friday and you will know EXACTLY the content of the call ...

Isn't that easier ?
    Just curious about what others think more than anything. I agree it's easier to wait, but sometimes it's fun to see what other people think
    09-24-13 10:04 AM
    The fact is that in discusion like this, some people throw some wild ideas .. ( and I have no problem with that),
    but THEN, others start to believe what they read ... and there is where it hurts.

As Sgt. Joe Friday would have said, "Just the facts, ma'am"
    09-24-13 11:41 AM
    $1 billion write-off is very fishy. Look like creative accounting. That is a lot of Z10 worth zero. If it cost them $200 to make the phone, that is 5 million phones; close to the sell-through of the new iPhones on the weekend. You need a huge pit in the land fill for that big O pile of Z10s.
    09-24-13 02:06 PM
    Thorsten will announce his bonus payout of USD55 million and you'll hear snickering in his voice. An angry CrackBerry Kevin will storm into the meeting room and pummel Thorsten with rotten blackberries. Afterwards, CrackBerry Kevin will break into song and dance "We are the World" and "Imagine".
    09-24-13 03:03 PM
    Thorsten will announce his bonus payout of USD55 million and you'll hear snickering in his voice. An angry CrackBerry Kevin will storm into the meeting room and pummel Thorsten with rotten blackberries. Afterwards, CrackBerry Kevin will break into song and dance "We are the World" and "Imagine".
    I was hoping for Here comes the Boom!
    09-24-13 03:05 PM