I've checked the forums but haven't come across anything that does the job for free. Has anybody else found an app (or workaround) to change the color of the notifcation LED? Even keeping the default colors, say changing the SMS/email notification to blue instead of red.
    samuelgonzalez likes this.
    10-22-08 12:20 PM
    The only LED color changing apps I am aware of, you have to pay for...
    10-22-08 12:24 PM
    I really REALLY want an app like that! I wish the 8830 would be as easy to customize as the Pearl's trackball

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 09:10 PM
    I really REALLY want an app like that! I wish the 8830 would be as easy to customize as the Pearl's trackball

just FYI no matter what app. you can only change the LED on the status light, not the track ball on the 8830..
    10-22-08 09:18 PM
    just FYI no matter what app. you can only change the LED on the status light, not the track ball on the 8830..
    Yeah :/ I've heard that before. I'd be happy with changing the status light though. Do you know how?

10-22-08 09:30 PM
    Yeah :/ I've heard that before. I'd be happy with changing the status light though. Do you know how?

There are some app's but they are not free. Heck nothing good in the world is free, but if it's really worth it to you, pay for it. You may like it.....

Also allot have free trials.
    10-22-08 09:48 PM
    Not free, but BB Alerts does what you want to do. Choose from Purple Green Red Whie Yellow and Blue LED lights for notification. I think its only $10 or so

10-23-08 08:54 PM
    Not free, but BB Alerts does what you want to do. Choose from Purple Green Red Whie Yellow and Blue LED lights for notification. I think its only $10 or so

hey where can i get BB Alerts? i searched on the mobile Crackberry App Store but i could not find it...
    01-04-09 07:44 PM
    hey where can i get BB Alerts? i searched on the mobile Crackberry App Store but i could not find it...
    Here is the OTA download. It's a free 7 day trial

http://www.bbymelsoftware.com/downloads/bbalerts/165/BlackBerryAlerts.jad

01-04-09 10:03 PM
    Here is the OTA download. It's a free 7 day trial

http://www.bbymelsoftware.com/downloads/bbalerts/165/BlackBerryAlerts.jad

Hey thanks a lot the link worked great is the app worth buying in your opinion?

01-05-09 10:10 AM
    There are two apps that I am aware of that will change the status light, but both of them charge you. The first is PeekaWho which is around $10 I believe, and BBalerts which is around $13.
    01-05-09 10:34 AM
    Hey thanks a lot the link worked great is the app worth buying in your opinion?

You're welcome. . I like the app and use it. You have 7 days to decide if you want to buy it. Just play around with the app and see if it is worth keeping.

01-05-09 12:45 PM
    You can just color your LED light w/ a sharpie. Worked for me and it was free to me because I used someone else's sharpie. I got the idea from a how to clean your trackball thread

01-06-09 08:02 PM
    Yes Yes I have found one for all you bargain hunters and people who said it couldnt be found <-[love that face haha] Hope the link shows, they said something about me being new i cant post links but never the less just visit mobango.com and you will find it. Search LED.
    BUT you can only customize different people in your contacts basically annnd you have to enter there number one by one yea but never the less its FINE. Works for Curve 8330 and over im guessing. Your Welcomes.
    01-18-10 02:49 AM
    Still no free apps?
    06-04-10 10:48 AM
    I've checked the forums but haven't come across anything that does the job for free. Has anybody else found an app (or workaround) to change the color of the notifcation LED? Even keeping the default colors, say changing the SMS/email notification to blue instead of red.
    que pedo perro
    12-18-10 05:44 PM
    putas viejas
    12-18-10 05:46 PM
    12-18-10 08:44 PM
    I use WhoIsIT...available on App World. It is free and lets you change the color of your LED based on contact, not by application.
    12-21-10 09:51 AM
    Oops, redundant info.
    Last edited by Klotar; 12-21-10 at 10:17 AM.
    12-21-10 10:14 AM
    i want some led changer that can change whatsapp notifiations light and fb...
    07-31-12 05:36 PM
    Advance OS and LED. It does MUCH MORE!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using the CrackBerry forum app
    brodcaster likes this.
    07-31-12 05:40 PM
    Another one for Advance OS and LED!
    07-31-12 07:33 PM
    Advanced OS and LED is a good app and its free too and it has a bunch of extra features that are useful
    07-31-12 07:40 PM
    There are some app's but they are not free. Heck nothing good in the world is free, but if it's really worth it to you, pay for it. You may like it.....

Also allot have free trials.
    4 years later Advanced OS And LED
    07-31-12 08:18 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD