I found some files on my camera folder that seems to be corrupted. I can't delete them. Even in the File Manager I try to delete and appears a message saying they are not files. But they are, they have almost 1MB. Maybe virus?? Should I restore the original factory settings by making a security clean? Thank you.
    09-23-13 11:30 AM
    Hello. It might be a good idea to take the card out of your phone and view it on your PC. You could run an error checking program from Windows and see if you are able to delete them from there.
    If not, maybe copy all your files to the desktop, format the card and move back all the GOOD files?
    09-23-13 11:37 AM
    Thank you. But the files are not in the card but in the phone. I don't save photos in the card. That's why I believe that a Security Clean will help. What do you think?

Hello. It might be a good idea to take the card out of your phone and view it on your PC. You could run an error checking program from Windows and see if you are able to delete them from there.
    If not, maybe copy all your files to the desktop, format the card and move back all the GOOD files?
    09-23-13 11:45 AM