Friends, suddenly my images app got crazy. The last 10 pictures I took appear black in the folder. They open but I can't erase them. And now any new photos I am taking are not being saved in Images. It is like a virus, I don't know... Can anyone help me?
    09-23-13 06:44 AM
    Is your phone linked with a BES (i.e. do you have Balance)?
    MaMacedo likes this.
    09-23-13 08:34 AM
    No, it is not linked to a BES...
    09-23-13 08:48 AM
    I see... that's strange then. If it was linked to a BES, it's an easy fix.

Is your memory card encrypted?
    MaMacedo likes this.
    09-23-13 09:05 AM
    It is a regular memory card. Normally I save in the phone. Something is very wired. The photos don't appear in the images folder, anywhere. But they are in the media manager.
    09-23-13 09:19 AM
    Have you tried to pull the battery?
    MaMacedo likes this.
    09-23-13 09:23 AM
    Press and hold the top power button for about 20 seconds. On the Z10, that is the same as a battery pull.

A physical battery pull isn't needed anymore to perform a full device restart.

Posted via CB10
    MaMacedo likes this.
    09-23-13 09:31 AM
    I see... that's strange then. If it was linked to a BES, it's an easy fix.

Is your memory card encrypted?
    Hi, how do you fix this. My phone always saves screenshots in the Work space instead of my personal space.
    09-23-13 09:32 AM
    Hi, how do you fix this. My phone always saves screenshots in the Work space instead of my personal space.
    Lock your workspace prior to using the camera. The pictures will default to your personal space.
    realtrevor likes this.
    09-23-13 09:37 AM
    I have tried a reboot. Using the power button and also taking the battery off. Nothing worked.

Another thing... The last pictures it took and saved I can't delete. I delete and they return.

My last hope, I believe, is to update my software to 10.1.0.4181 that is something pending.
    09-23-13 09:45 AM
    Have you tried to delete straight from the File Manager? Still, a very strange issue... But an update would probably help. The .4181 was a great release.

I have tried a reboot. Using the power button and also taking the battery off. Nothing worked.

Another thing... The last pictures it took and saved I can't delete. I delete and they return.

My last hope, I believe, is to update my software to 10.1.0.4181 that is something pending.
    MaMacedo likes this.
    09-23-13 09:59 AM
    I found the corrupted files on the File Manager but the phone won't let me delete it. Maybe I will have to restore all original configuration for them to be deleted. What do you think?
    09-23-13 11:22 AM
    This probably would be a good way to go... Are you running a leak or an official software release?

I found the corrupted files on the File Manager but the phone won't let me delete it. Maybe I will have to restore all original configuration for them to be deleted. What do you think?
    MaMacedo likes this.
    09-23-13 12:22 PM
    It is an official one. I will update the software first and, if it doesn't work, run the security clean. Thank you!

This probably would be a good way to go... Are you running a leak or an official software release?
    09-23-13 12:28 PM
    I have what I call Phantom music files. They wound up in my Recent Play list but they don't exist. If I try playing them nothing happens. I can't even find them to delete them. I also have a few photos like that too. The system is only a bit over a week old. I don't plan on trying to do anymore about them till I have to reload the system for some other reasons.
    09-23-13 12:29 PM
    Thank you. In my case, I don't have many options because these files are now preventing new photos to appear in the IMAGES folder. Really a MESS :-(

I have what I call Phantom music files. They wound up in my Recent Play list but they don't exist. If I try playing them nothing happens. I can't even find them to delete them. I also have a few photos like that too. The system is only a bit over a week old. I don't plan on trying to do anymore about them till I have to reload the system for some other reasons.
    09-23-13 12:46 PM