1. Try requesting and receiving a High Quality picture. The app crashes just after you receive the HQ picture.
    2. Try sending a crying emotion ='( ... It won't show up right for BB users, since it's been coded as =\'( in the iOS app. A crying emoticon sent from a BB user to an iPhone user also won't show up properly.
    09-23-13 04:34 AM
    1. Try requesting and receiving a High Quality picture. The app crashes just after you receive the HQ picture.
    2. Try sending a crying emotion ='( ... It won't show up right for BB users, since it's been coded as =\'( in the iOS app. A crying emoticon sent from a BB user to an iPhone user also won't show up properly.
    Thanks for the feedback. Let's hope there is an update to fix them.
    09-23-13 04:51 AM
    I have tried requesting and "received" a hq picture on iOS BBm - didn't crash my version of app but the picture went from 37kb to 47kb rather than to 1-2mb. Not sure if that's a if or just teething problem. The person I was chatting to has a 9780 by the way in case that means anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-23-13 06:14 AM
    PING is received as (null) in the push notification
    09-23-13 06:37 AM
    Push notification pops up twice for each message.

Edit: Music Update doesn't work.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    Last edited by MrCellular; 09-23-13 at 11:46 AM.
    09-23-13 11:04 AM
    There's no option to refresh, I got push for messages but when I back opened bbm they weren't there
    And can't accept invites too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-23-13 01:47 PM
    Anyone else noticing a battery drain? I've noticed that when BBm is open I lose 1% battery a min which has only happened since BBm installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-23-13 04:32 PM
    PING is received as (null) in the push notification
    This and does Pings vibrate for you guys?
    09-23-13 04:49 PM
    C,cu

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 04:55 PM
    I get tons of notifications but no messages when i open the app.
    09-24-13 01:26 AM
    Wow a lot of things need to address

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 01:33 AM
    I personally would like to see how this would work on iOS (Music update feature), since Apple is strict about apps working independently.
    darkshin0b1 and ritrock like this.
    09-24-13 01:41 AM
    Helpful tips

1. When getting a invite on bbm4ios make sure you hold down the accept button for a few seconds sometimes will take 2/3 tries before it accepts it

2. Ppl are closing bbm and when getting msg's/invites they are not showing up try and leave bbm running in the multitask ( it don't kill the battery)

Also sending and getting pics and hq ones work for me

Sent from my iPhone 6a using Tapatalk
    09-24-13 02:06 AM
    I personally would like to see how this would work on iOS (Music update feature), since Apple is strict about apps working independently.
    +1

iPhone 5 | iOS 6.1.2 JB|
    BBM Pin:7a1bd055

Posted via CB Forums mobile
    09-24-13 08:43 AM
    I get tons of notifications but no messages when i open the app.
    Same here, also when typing and you choose the auto correct option/word, the keyboard does not leave a space as it does with messages or Whatsapp
    09-25-13 02:15 AM
    They took half a year to launch cross platform I mean it's still dam buggy

Barry Rogers1 likes this.
    09-25-13 02:55 AM
    I'm getting notifications from groups that are not in my groups.
    09-25-13 03:07 AM
    Worst thing on iOS bbm for me although I just use it for testing as I won't ever abandon my Q10, is the fact that when you autocorrect with the spacebar the cursor goes to the end of the word without leaving a blank space so if you continue writing the words are stuck together.

This is major and needs to be addressed immediately Imo cause it's a totally different typing experience for iOS users.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-13 10:09 AM
    Do share the feedback with bb so that they even no what they created past half a year :-/

09-27-13 01:10 PM
    Not sure if anyone has noticed this one or not but when typing a message if you use the keyboard for an emojicon, for example using :-) for a smiley you cannot seem to go back to delete it.

If using the emoji from the list of emojicons it seems fine though. Not a big bug i guess but some prefer to use the old fashioned method maybe for smileys,etc
    09-28-13 06:39 AM
    Not sure if anyone has noticed this one or not but when typing a message if you use the keyboard for an emojicon, for example using :-) for a smiley you cannot seem to go back to delete it.

If using the emoji from the list of emojicons it seems fine though. Not a big bug i guess but some prefer to use the old fashioned method maybe for smileys,etc
    Same problem exact :-/ please report to bb

Barry Rogers1 likes this.
    09-28-13 09:13 AM
    at the moment my status update won't be changed at all on my contacts' recent update, even though my changed profile picture is updated in an instant.. it's weird..
    09-30-13 12:24 AM
    I've reported the problems i've had with BB, and to be honest i've found it a pain with the bugs to use.

I'm going to leave it until there fixed as the random notifications and autocorrect/space issue are getting on my nerves, i'm still getting notifications from groups i don't belong to.

Hope it's fixed soon, Whatsapp isn't actually too bad in comparison.
    10-01-13 09:56 AM
    You actually think BlackBerry is going to fix these problems? They can't even get the app launched...

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 11:39 AM
    I guess I'm being a little optimistic.... Lol

I wish Whatsapp would add Pin No's to the app, I would have no need for BBM then , I just use it as some people I would prefer not to give my mobile number to.
    10-01-13 03:18 PM
33 12