I just watches CNN Reporters say BlackBerry did badly because the os isn't as good as apple's. Where do they hire these people. Then they went on to say BlackBerry has no features over os and android other than physical keyboard. And then, get this, said it's not a good business phone, and finally, that they would've done great had they focused on business. CNN, you deserve the 'dumber than BlackBerry marketing team' award. And that's pretty dumb.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:38 PM
    The American media are shills for Apple and google.
    09-22-13 10:47 PM
    That's just their opinion. I wish news reporters would keep their opinions out of reporting facts..
    09-22-13 10:51 PM
    Basically same talking points on The National news tonight also. I would bet none of them have ever experienced a Blackberry especially the new Z10 and Q10!
    All the bad press sure doesn't help grrr!
    09-22-13 10:52 PM
    That's just their opinion. I wish news reporters would keep their opinions out of reporting facts..
    ...but here's the thing, the segment in question was not a news segment. It was specifically structured in a way to elicit an opinion. The person giving the opinion was not acting in the role of journalist but as a tech pundit.

There are shows that provide news, and then there are shows that are more editorial. Think of it this way, would you watch Sean Hannity...or Rachel Maddow looking for real news? Probably not, because that's not what they do. Granted, there are far too many folk in the general population that do not know the difference.
    Poirots Progeny and SK122387 like this.
    09-22-13 11:00 PM
    I don't think you can just dismiss those comments. That was their opinion based on what they see and hear in their network of friends and associates. Just because you disagree will not change their perception. And it's obviously more widespread than you think.

So maybe just maybe, they are correct and heaven forbid that you are wrong. Certainly the world wide market agrees with them on a factor of 97% to 3%.
    09-22-13 11:02 PM
    I have been saying and i will say it again .
    The big US media corps, NSA sponsored news outlets are bashing BlackBerry to fail, so that their Big Apple Corp will take over the world masses for the purpose of spying.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    09-23-13 12:24 AM
    ...but here's the thing, the segment in question was not a news segment. It was specifically structured in a way to elicit an opinion. The person giving the opinion was not acting in the role of journalist but as a tech pundit.

There are shows that provide news, and then there are shows that are more editorial. Think of it this way, would you watch Sean Hannity...or Rachel Maddow looking for real news? Probably not, because that's not what they do. Granted, there are far too many folk in the general population that do not know the difference.
    Oh ok. I thought the OP meant reporters reporting on a story, not a talking head. I guess it would be nice to have some of these people with positive opinions about BlackBerry. Erin Burnett and Piers Morgan count, I guess.
    09-23-13 12:27 AM
    I have been saying and i will say it again .
    The big US media corps, NSA sponsored news outlets are bashing BlackBerry to fail, so that their Big Apple Corp will take over the world masses for the purpose of spying.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    lol...wow
    09-23-13 12:30 AM