It appears that blackberry has abandoned the z10. I don't think that they will last much longer in the consumer market, so they should just let us return our z10's (its downright unresponsible to sell a phone and abandon it less than a year later) .

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:39 PM
    Wait, how is it abandoned?

I'm all for the price cut. The more phones in people's hands, the more interested developers will be. Yeah it sucks that I could have saved money if I bought it 6 months later, but I've received 6 good months of use. Fine by me.
    09-22-13 06:42 PM
    File a Class Action lawsuit..
    09-22-13 06:42 PM
    It appears that blackberry has abandoned the z10. I don't think that they will last much longer in the consumer market, so they should just let us return our z10's (its downright unresponsible to sell a phone and abandon it less than a year later) .

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry but u don't make,any sense, why would they abandoned the Z10? As you distribe, they moving forward with all new platform, and Z10 is part of that,please don't post things without having real prove.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    09-22-13 06:43 PM
    It's still supported. So no.

BBM Channel: C001224E5
    09-22-13 06:43 PM
    Lol good one.

BlackBerry Z10, powerful tool indeed.
    09-22-13 06:44 PM
    As far as the Pre Release of earning it sounds like they are waling away from the BB10 platform and developers also
    09-22-13 06:45 PM
    ... For what?

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:47 PM
    What is abandoned? Are u high? Z10 is sold and manufactured. Now we have z30 as a flagship, but z10 is not going anywhere

Posted via CB10
    bitek and FastLane228 like this.
    09-22-13 06:47 PM
    Nico did you not see the Press Release late Friday that the Z10 is being phased out. The company is also changing direction and stepping away from the commercial market.

It's over
    09-22-13 06:48 PM
    "Going forward, we plan to refocus our offering on our end-to-end solution of hardware, software and services for enterprises and the productive, professional end user."

Company to refocus on enterprise and prosumer market, offering end-to-end solutions, including hardware, software and services
    Future smartphone portfolio will transition from 6 devices to 4; focusing on enterprise and prosumer-centric devices, including 2 high-end devices and 2 entry-level devices

the Company will re-tier the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone to make it available to a broader, entry-level audience.= Blow Out sale on Z10's and retire the product
    09-22-13 06:52 PM
    Phased out? It said something about it becoming entry level, I don't recall anything saying it was discontinued. It will still be supported with updates and tech support and warranty etc in any event. So how are they abandoning it? OP is ridiculous.

Posted via CB10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    09-22-13 06:53 PM
    Someone shut the lights out please....
    09-22-13 06:53 PM
    When you lose 10 million dollars a DAY for 3 months straight = Over 900 million ...why on earth would they keep it going. Please read the press release...Blackberry will be sold for parts....it's over...
    09-22-13 06:55 PM
    My case in point. Maybe we should file a class action lawsuit.

This is just the latest in the line of screw ups by Heins. First, bb10 is a year late. Then, the devices rake forever to launch in the USA. Then, they decide to drop os 10 on the PlayBook (which they had repeatedly assured us of). Now, they are going to drop the z10 and not even tell us outright.

This is what is known as false promises, misleading statements, mistreatment of customers, and incompetence.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:56 PM
    When you lose 10 million dollars a DAY for 3 months straight = Over 900 million ...why on earth would they keep it going. Please read the press release...Blackberry will be sold for parts....it's over...
    File a class action law suit against everyone who is buying different phones.

Posted via CB10
    ghundiraj, asd7 and CecilTsunami like this.
    09-22-13 06:57 PM

Posted via CB10
    If the first sentence in your statement is true, then the application signature at the end surely cannot be true.

Propaganda at it's best....
    FastLane228 likes this.
    09-22-13 06:57 PM
    My case in point. Maybe we should file a class action lawsuit.

This is just the latest in the line of screw ups by Heins. First, bb10 is a year late. Then, the devices rake forever to launch in the USA. Then, they decide to drop os 10 on the PlayBook (which they had repeatedly assured us of). Now, they are going to drop the z10 and not even tell us outright.

This is what is known as false promises, misleading statements, mistreatment of customers, and incompetence.

Posted via CB10
    How do you file a class action lawsuit??

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:59 PM
    If the first sentence in your statement is true, then the application signature at the end surely cannot be true.

Propaganda at it's best....
    Wrong. Since bb10 doesn't need bis, the use of the crackberry app is irrelevant to whether they are continuing to manufacture and sell the z10.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:00 PM
    I seem to remember another tech company that was in freefall back in the 90s. I think it starts with an A. I wonder how that worked out for them.
    Sexy Sadie, dono54 and bitek like this.
    09-22-13 07:02 PM
    Wrong. Since bb10 doesn't need bis, the use of the crackberry app is irrelevant to whether they are continuing to manufacture and sell the z10.
    Posted via CB10
    Wrong.
    If you state that BlackBerry Z10 has been abandoned, you surely would not be able to post from a Z10 in a Z10 thread.
    Unless you are using a Q device, then you are posting in he wrong forum section with an incorrect topic.
    Your statement was in a past tense as in "has been".
    Your first sentence in your statement does not say it is coming/happening soon, or will apply in the future.
    FastLane228 and ghundiraj like this.
    09-22-13 07:06 PM
    Wrong.
    If you state that BlackBerry Z10 has been abandoned, you surely would not be able to post from a Z10 in a Z10 thread.
    Unless you are using a Q device, then you are posting in he wrong forum section with an incorrect topic.
    Your statement was in a past tense as "has been".
    Your first sentence in your statement does not say it is coming/happening soon, or will apply in the future.
    Who cares he's is right.. you going to bust him on grammar? The company will eventually ditch the z10 after only a short life cycle.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 07:07 PM
    How do you file a class action lawsuit??

Posted via CB10
    Hire an attorney, pay him (initially) then go to town.
    09-22-13 07:08 PM

Posted via CB10
    So, if the use of the CB app (and the Z10 itself) does not require BIS, how is the phone "abandoned" or require some sort of refund? You just explained and continue to demonstrate why it works fine.
    MADBRADNYC and ghundiraj like this.
    09-22-13 07:09 PM
    *Unresponsible? Irresponsible isn't strong enough, right?

".....I thought to myself....." Yes, we all do that.
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    09-22-13 07:11 PM
117 123 ...