Iphone's bbm now working perfectly with who have iPhone or blackberry only!!!!
    I can change picture and text normally and fast between them!!!

It's just works perfect.
    Let's the add parties start!!!!
    My iPhone's Pin : 767F6F0A

New generation starting !!!

After re-installing it got the notification working enjoy full featured bbm iphoners ;p

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Jassem Eid; 09-22-13 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Update
    09-22-13 04:33 PM
    Good to hear that it's working well. Hope you enjoy.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:35 PM
    Yup enjoying it on both of my Z10 and iPhone 5

Btw, I noticed there is no notification when app work in the background u just see number above the icon that's all.
    Couldn't find the app in the notification centre so it might the reason the app pulled out from the storre just saying ;p

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:37 PM
    U can make audio calls too??
    09-22-13 04:38 PM
    Unfortunately that feature is not released yet!!
    Hope blackberry add it next update

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 04:40 PM
    Yup enjoying it on both of my Z10 and iPhone 5

Btw, I noticed there is no notification when app work in the background u just see number above the icon that's all.
    Couldn't find the app in the notification centre so it might the reason the app pulled out from the storre just saying ;p

Posted via CB10
    im using the same combo myself.. another thing ive noticed is that i dont see a R sign on my iphone 5 just a D for delivered but no R for read.. weird
    09-22-13 04:48 PM
    Also working great for me. Although at the moment I only have two contacts, one on a Q10 and the other on a bold 9900.

I actually really like the look of the app and think blackberry have done a pretty decent job with it considering it's only version 1. It's certainly a nice change from using whatsapp which UI I can't stand.

I hope Blackberry can sort the problems out quickly so that we can all enjoy the x-platform bbm experience.
    09-22-13 04:50 PM
    im using the same combo myself.. another thing ive noticed is that i dont see a R sign on my iphone 5 just a D for delivered but no R for read.. weird
    I have no issue wiith that, I can see the D and R on my iphone.
    it works as im using a blackberry not iphone, just the notification isnt working i believe
    09-22-13 04:58 PM
    Also working great for me. Although at the moment I only have two contacts, one on a Q10 and the other on a bold 9900.

I actually really like the look of the app and think blackberry have done a pretty decent job with it considering it's only version 1. It's certainly a nice change from using whatsapp which UI I can't stand.

I hope Blackberry can sort the problems out quickly so that we can all enjoy the x-platform bbm experience.
    +1
    09-22-13 04:59 PM
    Mine works some say alerts don't show but they do, and for the convos the r,d,check mark show fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-22-13 07:03 PM
    is this still not available in the U.S.? i have some friends with iphones who want to download this,but they're still not able to find it.
    09-22-13 07:25 PM
    no, you have will have to look for a ipa with the log-in info for it to work
    09-22-13 07:33 PM
    Not available again yet, as other said search for the ipa with the logins information

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 08:33 PM
    I have no issue wiith that, I can see the D and R on my iphone.
    it works as im using a blackberry not iphone, just the notification isnt working i believe
    Did you set up Notification Center for BBM in settings? I wasn't getting notifications either until I turned them on. Otherwise it's working like a charm for me.
    09-22-13 10:06 PM
    If u checked the first post on the thread I updated it, even notification is working I solved by just re-installing the app.
    Cheers btw

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 03:16 AM
    It is working now. Well said
    09-23-13 03:29 AM
    Try requesting and receiving a High Quality picture. The app crashes just after you receive it. Also, Try sending a crying emotion ='( ... It won't show up right for BB users, since it's been coded as =\'( in the iOS app.
    09-23-13 04:32 AM
    I've actually found a slight problem with the keyboard, not sure if it's just mine or if others are seeing this.

When typing, it seems every so often the keyboard fails to register some of my presses, mainly with the space bar. This results in two words being typed together and having to go back to insert spaces after writing the message. This may not sound like much of a problem, but it substantially slows down my typing and increases the whole time spent trying to write/send a message.

The keyboard works fine in every other app I've used. I haven't tried reinstalling bbm yet as I don't want to risk losing it right now.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my bbm app playing up?

Thanks.
    09-23-13 06:15 AM
    Yes I believe I felt that, but it's not a problem cos it didn't happen to me every time.

Also I have noticed when the app is idle for +20 mins I think in the background if anyone sends u a message or invitation u will get the notification but when u open the app the message or the invitation will be lost!!
    Honestly that so annoying as I'm missing daily over 5 invitations and +40 messages.

I hope BlackBerry solve it out when the bbm be available again!!

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh and bbrygrrl like this.
    09-23-13 10:30 AM
    The both prob listed last above are exact same to me the keyboard and notifications
    Bbm needs a update now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-23-13 01:51 PM
    It seemed to die again. Messages are not being delivered from my Z10 to my wife's iPhone 5. I can contact her 9900 just fine.
    09-23-13 08:52 PM
    how do i re install it ? it has been taken off from app store
    09-24-13 12:50 AM
    This upsets me. This is what Beta testing was for and they couldn't of got these small things fixed. Wow

Posted via CB10
    09-24-13 08:56 AM
    how do i re install it ? it has been taken off from app store
    Check my Thread....
    09-24-13 09:39 AM
    This upsets me. This is what Beta testing was for and they couldn't of got these small things fixed. Wow

Posted via CB10
    IKR! ....but im pretty sure when they re-release the iOS version, its gonna be an updated version. The iOS version just feels a bit clunky to me. It also needs that iOS 7 LOOK!
    09-24-13 09:45 AM
41 12