So let's just get straight to the point. BlackBerry is having a hard time yes. Yet so has every other big company is the past. Some for the good some for the bad. Change will happen no matter what. What you have to ask is what company is perfect? Non. So why you still BlackBerry? Hit up the comments and hit me up if you feel like it also 2B074C9F
    Why do you use BlackBerry?-facebook-20130623-120431.png

Posted via CB10
    ljo01 likes this.
    09-22-13 12:27 PM
    Iv used BlackBerry for the last seven years. I also had a s4. 4s and xperia none come close to the feel of a bb

On my badass z10
    09-22-13 12:30 PM
    The phones do what I need as well as any in the market today. And the build feels good to hold. OS10 is wonderful overall. No other collection comes close for me.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    09-22-13 12:34 PM
    Great to hear some positive feedback

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 12:39 PM
    Blackberry 10 is the best OS I've ever used. I enjoy android phones too, but blackberry is smooth and simply. BlackBerry might be on a downward spiral, but I still support the current product they are releasing. If you ask me, Apple is garbage and needs to stop copying BlackBerry.
    09-22-13 12:43 PM
    I use it because the call quality is excellent, the radios get great signal, the messaging is wonderful, and the keyboard is awesome.
    09-22-13 12:46 PM
    Let the conversation keep flowing

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 12:47 PM
    Not much out there that can replace the BlackBerry! BB10 OS + the Qwerty keys seals the deal for me and now with a functioning BRIDGE my PLAYBOOK says screw the carriers. Rocking the Q10 + PLAYBOOK in the sea of generic devices makes it even more special.
    09-22-13 12:50 PM
    I use blackberry because of the great os and the security (I send a lot of pin's, not bbm but direct pin to pin).

And I love the keyboard, build quality, call quality. On the same network I also have a iphone 5 but sometimes the calls will drop.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 12:50 PM
    I live my phone that's why. I'm not an app user so the other platforms couldn't steal me based in that.

Also I love my keyboard even on this touchscreen phone it works beautifully.

It feels great in the hand and easily carries around. Nicely weighted.

Oh and aside from iOS no other platform is as smooth and crisp as BlackBerry at least imo.

Posted via CB10
    bb624 likes this.
    09-22-13 12:52 PM
    Because I'm comfortable with it nd that's the most important thing

Posted via CB 10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    09-22-13 12:52 PM
    I have owned both and at one point we were nicknamed the Apple store, lol. I choose BlackBerry because of its commitment to excellent communication and organizational experience. The BB10 has been the most enjoyable experience I have had with a device. The hub, email and calendar integration, social media notifications, great camera, Story Maker app that brought tears to my parents, awesome Amazon and play list integration. Wonderful virtual keyboard, solid build and the list goes on. I have played with other devices and we also own Android devices and nothing is as smooth and responsive as my BlackBerry Z10. Having said that, I am sad that BlackBerry management has done a poor job in supporting the very device that they have created in terms of poor marketing, delays and lack of popular apps for consumers who are app driven. I will be at a lost if I am to go to another device. IOS is not for me. And it has to have removable battery as well as an expandable memory. We have lost hundreds of photos to my husband's over reliance on the cloud. I don't want to take that chance even tho I do use cloud storage. I truly love how this underdog of a device has kept my life organized amidst life's uncertainty.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    09-22-13 12:58 PM
    I like the interface, very smooth and the browser is great. I have about 800 songs on my SD card and I like being able to plug it into a computer for another way to transfer files, or a into new phone when I upgrade. I also have some calculators on MS Excel and I like being able to edit Excel documents at work in Docs2Go as a baked-in app. I'm hoping that 10.2 will have support to read flash drives like the Z30 can, that will just be awesome. BlackBerry does what I need and does it well, that's all I could ever ask.
    09-22-13 01:04 PM
    BB has a uniqueness of quality build physical keys,a legendary business device to keep you sufficiently equipped better than the rest of crowd,bb10 was a good step towards a fresh OS with lot of actual usability and multitasking.
    love my z10,hoping next generations are able to see its goodness,fingers crossed
    DJM626 likes this.
    09-22-13 01:07 PM
    what to use if bb is not there
    09-22-13 01:08 PM
    Because I've tried the other os's (except for windows) and they won't do what I need. Only BB10 works for me. And it just keeps getting better.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:09 PM
    I'm a glutton for punishment.

Posted from BB10. That's right!
    09-22-13 01:15 PM
    Cos it does everything I need it to do, and more. I am really just a facebooker, emailer, texter and light web browser. I am not bothered about apps or games and don't need millions of apps that either don't work or are inferior. Loving the camera as well.

On top of all that, I like being different :-) Really couldn't have asked for more.

Helen

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:20 PM
    Z10 is the first phone I have used in a long time that I am totally happy with. Not a big app user but the ones I use are there. Sad to see BlackBerry having problems but I feel this to shall pass. I will continue to use BlackBerry products as long as they are available and work for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:26 PM
    Because I love Q10 keyboard and wordd prediction. 10.2 is much smoother anf fluid than stock android on my SGS4 toom

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 01:28 PM
    BlackBerry works for me because I forget I have a device. I don't mean I leave it in my pocket all the time. I mean for the majority of what I do: email, phone messaging, it all just works. No need to fiddle around with it or worry if it's not working. The messaging just works and is a great experience, not to mention I have next to no spelling mistakes. I don't need 10000 apps. I can quickly take action on whatever is necessary, hit the power button, and the phone magically disappears. It gets out of my way and allows me to flow from one task to the next, not within the OS but within life itself: I can hear I get a message, reply quickly, and slip it back into my pocket without even really thinking about it.

For me iPhone and Android don't fall away. I used to own an EVO and I felt like I was always fighting with it, constantly fiddling or flashing new ROMs, and it never felt quite right. I see the same fight with iPhone users, never quite happy with the way it works or having to go an extra step or two. Never had the problem with my BlackBerry, it just melts into and out of my life as needed. No fuss. With the other operating systems I feel like they end up being more intrusive than they should be.

That's why I choose BlackBerry: it melds into my life instead of my life melding into it.

It's hard for me to describe, so I hope it made sense, but that is how I feel about BlackBerry: it just disappears.
    JayRoc11212 and bennelong like this.
    09-22-13 01:47 PM
    Q w e r t y
    09-22-13 01:51 PM
    It gets my work done and it's simply a thing of beauty!!

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:01 PM
    A file manager type OS + physical keyboard, BlackBerry OS brings this to the table.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:07 PM
    The phones work adequately for the intended use. I use Blackberry because it is the ony device allowed in my workplace.

If the IT people would free up that restriction, I would be on a different OS faster than you could blink.
    09-22-13 02:10 PM
107 123 ...