Looks like I'm going to look like a jackass that I hyped up BBM to my classmates all last week, just so BBM didn't launch I'm going to look like an @sswhole lmfao

Posted via CB10
    joejuck and Sparro like this.
    09-22-13 09:03 AM
    The sun will be out.....
    09-22-13 09:06 AM
    Me too. Told a bunch of guys at work yesterday it would be launching.

They were actually going to download it.

Now I look stupid. Thanks BlackBerry.

The new hashtag #heinsresign should get going.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 09:06 AM
    Do you even think they would want to download it after yesterday? Because that was a bunch of B.S

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 09:10 AM
    This is something you can't control. I doubt blackberry would pause the launch if the problem was not crucial for bbm use experience. Imagine an even worse scenario: millions of people downloading an app with a bad experience. I know it sucks, but probably necessary. We just hope for a fast response.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-22-13 09:18 AM
    But also promising an app that people have been waiting for for AGES isn't fair either my opinion they should have the launch 100% successful I can just imagine the tension that's happening to fix BBM in BlackBerry right now -_-

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 09:29 AM
    Tomorrow I face my friends-facebook-20130922-152822.png

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 09:30 AM
    Looks like I'm going to look like a jackass that I hyped up BBM to my classmates all last week, just so BBM didn't launch I'm going to look like an @sswhole lmfao

Posted via CB10
    Yup. I told people bb10 was coming to the playbook as well. And that instagram was on it's way.
    I'm just going to keep my mouth shut from now on. Sigh.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 09:33 AM
    Yup. I told people bb10 was coming to the playbook as well. And that instagram was on it's way.
    I'm just going to keep my mouth shut from now on. Sigh.

Posted via CB10
    That's probably best lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    anon(5624621) likes this.
    09-22-13 09:39 AM
    Just try not to buy the CrackBerry forums hype next time. If you read these forums for a while you would have believed that BBM was going to take over social media within the next few months. I'd say the front page blogs are much more realistic. BBM is a hail Mary pass.
    Last edited by heymaggie; 09-22-13 at 02:09 PM.
    09-22-13 11:13 AM
    Facing same problem for work tmrw too.

Might just sugar coat it to save my own face. Hahahaha. "Too many downloads guys!!"

I really hope they push it out by tmrw at least! It has been almost 24 hours!!!! Time to show the world that they can at the very least, get an app launch right!
    chern likes this.
    09-22-13 11:39 AM
    Hey BlackBerry fans should just get used to it. I like the keep quiet part... I feel a bit stupid now for announcing it on Facebook and Google+.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 12:56 PM
    Hey BlackBerry fans should just get used to it. I like the keep quiet part... I feel a bit stupid now for announcing it on Facebook and Google+.

Posted via CB10
    most surprising part of this is that you have Google+ lol :P
    tufcustomer and BerryWizard like this.
    09-22-13 01:18 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook-20130922-152822.png 
Views:	2152 
Size:	122.9 KB 
ID:	204346

Posted via CB10
    I believe it when it's out. I believed in BB10 for PlayBook and i heard the same sentence, Calm down coming soon!

Posted via Z35
    09-22-13 02:01 PM
    Lol it's getting hard to defend BlackBerry with their inconsistencies by all my friends bashing the Company

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:44 PM
    comon...this is just a cell phone...getover it people.
    09-22-13 02:46 PM
    Some of you worry too much about what other people think.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 02:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ask em how the launch of iOS 6 Apple maps worked out for them, or the security at launch of iOS 7. Bugs and other crap happens all the time. BlackBerry gets skewered for it, Apple gets record sales each time.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    09-22-13 02:56 PM
    Agree with the fact that other launches have not gone well. All tech has issues.

That said, as a huge BlackBerry supporter, right now I look like an *****.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 03:46 PM
    The garbage that everyone is talking about BlackBerry is sickening, its all doom and gloom on the forums recently. I don't think i'll return till this blows over because it makes for no fun on here. You told your friend about BBM for iOS and Android thats great! I don't know if some of you follow the iOS scene but not to long ago the MailBox apps was released with a waiting list that was massive I waited a month just to use the stupid thing and it was nothing special in the end. I think you guys are way to hyper sensitive about this whole thing. Things break and go wrong. get over it and stop crying about it all over the forums, geez.
    09-22-13 05:16 PM
    HAHA me too. I told so many people about it, mostly my friends' gfs, who were looking forward to being able to chat with me and my friends. My two best friends have Z10s, so we're always on BBM.

I also told my two coworkers, one of whom tried to do the New Zealand trick and download it (it was already pulled from iTunes).

On top of that, I told my Aunt and Uncle who have Androids, and my sister who left her 9780 for a 4S a while back. Both my aunt and my sister texted me about the slashes in BlackBerry's workforce, and I had to text them and tell them that BBM won't be available for them yet.

I always find myself defending this company. This BBM fiasco is just the latest time. I don't mind though. It's a great company. They've given me great products. I still get a rush of excitement when I'm driving to the T-Mobile store to buy a new BlackBerry on launch day. Until I don't feel like that anymore, I won't mind if I have to explain to people what's going on with BlackBerry.
    09-22-13 09:11 PM
    Sounds like there's a lot of young people in this thread having to eat a little crow. That's all part of growing up. I know it socks but it's a valuable life lesson. Talking things up before they happen can lead to a big letdown. It's best to let things happen first, then talk them up. And remember tomorrow when you meet up with your friends and classmates, you might have some temporary egg on your face, but many folks at BlackBerry are facing a loss of their jobs. Just some perspective for tomorrow. And remember multi platform BBM will eventually be released.

Posted via CB10
    koves, dollface and Reed Richards like this.
    09-22-13 10:59 PM
    Is it really so hard just to wait a few days?

Patience, people. Patience.

I told a few friends and workmates about it too, and because Monday is already half gone here in Australia, I had to 'face them' this morning. You know what? The conversation went something like this:

Friend: "Hey, I couldnt' find BBM on the app store on the weekend".
    Me: "Yeah they're delaying for a little bit due to launch issues. Just waiting to hear word on when they will open up downloads again"
    Friend: "Oh cool. Well let me know when it's up, and I'll try it out"
    Me: "Will do."

SUCH a hard conversation /s
    09-22-13 11:21 PM
    So OP, how did it go?

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 06:36 AM
    Lol, It is just the same kind of harmless dread when ur fav sports team lost a race and you are afraid people will take the micky out of you...

Posted via CB10
    09-23-13 07:56 AM
30 12