Has this been posted? Have not seen anything here.
    According to this seller the Z30 won't be here in The States for a long time. LOL pffft

More Ebay Sharks-img_00001096.png

More Ebay Sharks-img_00001097.png

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 11:17 PM
    "Free Shipping" well then in that case a totally great deal lol

Posted via CB10
    TheQuietRioter and TamamAlti like this.
    09-21-13 11:19 PM
    09-21-13 11:24 PM
    For $1,755.00 it better be free shipping! LOL

Posted via CB10
    09-21-13 11:28 PM
    For $1,755.00 it better be free shipping! LOL

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully it comes with a 5S too
    09-21-13 11:30 PM
    For that price it better come loaded with iOS7, Android KitKat, BlackBerry OS 10.2 and WP 8.1 out of the box

Posted via CB10
    akabbani likes this.
    09-21-13 11:41 PM
    For that price it better come loaded with iOS7, Android KitKat, BlackBerry OS 10.2 and WP 8.1 out of the box

Posted via CB10
    As long as the BBM is not kit kat.
    09-21-13 11:43 PM
    Well he can ask what ever he wants. If someone is willing and able to pay for it well that's great for him a very nice profit

He may also get no where near that price. I'm gonna follow it to see how it goes out of curiosity

Posted via CB10
    Berry_Pink likes this.
    09-22-13 04:47 AM
    hes probably following the logic that this launch will be the same as the z10 launch and trying to get in on the big profits a lot of people made for themselves selling to US blackberry fans who paid a lot to get them imported
    09-22-13 06:30 AM
    When the Z10 first came out in Canada prices were around $1300-1500 for those who wanted it in the US before launch and there were a lot of buyers, including me. The problem with this model is it might not work well on some of the LTE networks in the US. Best to wait until we're sure.

Also, while I will be getting a couple Z30s, it will not be my daily driver (neither is the Q10.) That spot goes to the Z10 which I think is simply amazing when tricked out with all best apps - native and JellyBean. I'm willing to wait a bit longer for the Z30 prices to come down to at least retail before ordering this time.

While the Z30 looks fantastic, the physical size is too big for me to hold or pocket comfortably as it's larger than the S4, which is already too big.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 06:57 AM
    hes probably following the logic that this launch will be the same as the z10 launch and trying to get in on the big profits a lot of people made for themselves selling to US blackberry fans who paid a lot to get them imported
    I always wonder how those fans feel now. Paying $1000+ for a Z10 that is now available for around $300 must sting a little.

Impatience breeds horrible decisions.
    09-22-13 07:23 AM
    I always wonder how those fans feel now. Paying $1000+ for a Z10 that is now available for around $300 must sting a little.

Impatience breeds horrible decisions.
    ... that is the case with pretty much anything. hey, lets buy a brand new car from the showroom, the second I drive it out it loses half its value

most items eventually lose its value.. supply and demand with the phones, who cares if they chose to buy it early its their money their choice

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    09-22-13 08:09 AM
    ... that is the case with pretty much anything. hey, lets buy a brand new car from the showroom, the second I drive it out it loses half its value

most items eventually lose its value.. supply and demand with the phones, who cares if they chose to buy it early its their money their choice

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Yes, of course things tend to go down in value. I don't think you got my point. I'm talking about the people who willingly paid (in some cases) over twice, or approaching three times as much as retail just to get a Z10 early.

There was people paying $1300 to $1500 for a Z10 that retailed for $600 and now costs $300 if the seller gets really lucky. There are people out there who have a Z10 that has lost over $1000 of its resale value in less than a year.

All smart phones will loose their resale value eventually, but I can promise you that I will NEVER, ever buy a smartphone that loses that much resale value. The value of my Nexus 4 has gone down around $100 to $150 in the year that I've owned it. Kind of a massive difference there. That is what must sting.
    09-22-13 08:38 AM
    Yes, of course things tend to go down in value. I don't think you got my point. I'm talking about the people who willingly paid (in some cases) over twice, or approaching three times as much as retail just to get a Z10 early.

There was people paying $1300 to $1500 for a Z10 that retailed for $600 and now costs $300 if the seller gets really lucky. There are people out there who have a Z10 that has lost over $1000 of its resale value in less than a year.

All smart phones will loose their resale value eventually, but I can promise you that I will NEVER, ever buy a smartphone that loses that much resale value. The value of my Nexus 4 has gone down around $100 to $150 in the year that I've owned it. Kind of a massive difference there. That is what must sting.

That's one of the things I REALLY appreciate about Apple products: They keep their value so well... When you buy a $649 iPhone or iPad, a year later you can still sell it for $600 or $620, assuming you took reasonable care of it...

(That's also why a lot of iPhone owners can afford to upgrade every year! . )
    09-22-13 08:52 AM
    That's one of the things I REALLY appreciate about Apple products: They keep their value so well... When you buy a $649 iPhone or iPad, a year later you can still sell it for $600 or $620, assuming you took reasonable care of it...

(That's also why a lot of iPhone owners can afford to upgrade every year! . )
    Yeah that's one of those great features that Apple implements into their products. Peoples stupidity.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:27 AM
    Price went up to 1885...just wow. BE interested if someone does click on buy.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 10:32 AM
    Yeah that's one of those great features that Apple implements into their products. Peoples stupidity.

Posted via CB10
    Of course, one could point out that stupid people would be more likely to get a $650 device that loses 30% of its value in six months, and is only worth 2-300$ a year later.

And that smart people are more likely to get an Apple device that keeps its value much better...

But that doesn't really matter, considering the only reason for your angry outburst, is that you're bitter that
    your phone lost half its value! I feel ya!
    09-22-13 10:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    I can honestly say that was one of the first times in my life that I've seen a large group of people being called stupid for spending their money wisely.

I wonder if you think CrackBerry Kevin is stupid also. He just spent $1500 for a gold iPhone that he could easily sell for twice that much right now. Must be more of that "People's stupidity" you spoke of.

$1500 for a gold iPhone 5s. Great deal, or insane?! - YouTube
    09-22-13 11:08 AM