09-20-13 07:39 AM
    Same news, different day.
    09-20-13 07:58 AM
    Yeah, always real professional and unbiased when a newsreader (anchor-person?) chuckles while talking about how a company is struggeling. You don't have to be a genius to know which phone is in her pocket. Good thing it now has fingerprint recognition since she probably forgets her passcode every other day.
    09-20-13 08:16 AM
    It's amazing g how the press just keeps piling on. If I was a conspiracy guy I would swear there is a plot to destroy BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG, anon(3896606) and BB4matt like this.
    09-20-13 08:31 AM
    After years of poor public/press relations, this is what you get.
    milo53, kbz1960, EchuOkan1 and 4 others like this.
    09-20-13 08:43 AM
    I guess its a good thing that the news doesn't depict the way I live my life or the choices I make when it comes to a new phone
    09-20-13 08:47 AM
    BlackBerry's response? The same as always. . . just ignore and "Keep Moving" only way public perception will change is if BB put in the mileage and reaches out to press and shows the devices. . . ALOT
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    09-20-13 08:48 AM
    pile one!....PILE ON!!! .....Gawd it must be fun to PILE ON!

Love how it has become the defacto tone when talking about BlackBerry device. the Media makes sure they have a condeccending chuckle mixed in when they talk.

Who's going to buy it? ....NO ******* ONE, when its talked about like that you ******* biotch!

**** I hate the media
    angieberry10 and Carjackd like this.
    09-20-13 08:49 AM
    After years of poor public/press relations, this is what you get.
    No company deserves this, especially not one that has started to produce the very products people said they didn't have, and wanted.

If you had a **** **** of a kid that was heading no place, but one day turned their life around and started trying really hard....do you still punish them?
    09-20-13 08:52 AM
    Who made the media bias against BBRY? BBRY of course. Who will change their mind? BBRY but they don't seem to want to or are incapable of doing so.
    Highcroft, 1magine and Bsbudd like this.
    09-20-13 08:53 AM
    No company deserves this, especially not one that has started to produce the very products people said they didn't have, and wanted.

If you had a **** **** of a kid that was heading no place, but one day turned their life around and started trying really hard....do you still punish them?
    Parenting and press relations are two completely different things dude.
    Supa_Fly1, Tazos and Fidel Mercado like this.
    09-20-13 09:01 AM
    �You're never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you're never as bad as they say when you lose.� - Lou Holtz

The media just reflects society here. The trick, of course, is simple. BlackBerry just needs to win one or two. Maybe it's BBM. Maybe the Z30 is the model that sells. Whatever the "win" is, the media will always follow.
    danprown likes this.
    09-20-13 09:06 AM
    I like how she says its a phablet because its larger than a smartphone... uh most smartphones are 5 inches so yea. Annoying how as soon as one positive thing comes for Blackberry like 10 pop up that are bad. Interesting...
    09-20-13 09:08 AM
    It's sad that people can be so disrespectful.

My Tech-Fleet: Q10; Z10; PlayBook; Surface Pro; Xbox 360; HP TouchPad; iPod Touch 5
    laketrout73 likes this.
    09-20-13 09:09 AM
    I like how she says its a phablet because its larger than a smartphone... uh most smartphones are 5 inches so yea. Annoying how as soon as one positive thing comes for Blackberry like 10 pop up that are bad. Interesting...
    I started a thread on this. Why do they call the Z30 a phablet, but not the SG4? They are both 5" screens
    brout likes this.
    09-20-13 09:19 AM
    I started a thread on this. Why do they call the Z30 a phablet, but not the SG4? They are both 5" screens
    Personally I just think those people are dumb and keep moving.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 09:33 AM
    I can see it now, all the sheep... "I threw my Blackberry on the ground and went out to buy an iphone because the lady on the news box told me that Blackberries aren't cool."
    09-20-13 09:44 AM
    I can see it now, all the sheep... "I threw my Blackberry on the ground and went out to buy an iphone because the lady on the news box told me that Blackberries aren't cool."
    She does have a point though! Blackberries aren't cool. They're freakin' AWESOME!
    (sorry, couldn't resist, it's been three weeks with my Q5 and I'm starting to become a bit of a fanboy)
    09-20-13 09:47 AM
    I don't find it amazing how the media piles on Blackberry, I find it amazing how they pile on the praise of Apple. Apple's small screen is pathetic. The company should be mocked and ridiculed for being late to the game on screen size and that new interface is shameful. For a business person to pull that Lego Land out of their pocket is just embarrassing. It's embarrassing for the United States that a top company would produce such a shameful childish interface. Cupertino hand you heads in shame for letting that POS out the front door.
    09-20-13 09:51 AM
    I don't find it amazing how the media piles on Blackberry, I find it amazing how they pile on the praise of Apple. Apple's small screen is pathetic. The company should be mocked and ridiculed for being late to the game on screen size and that new interface is shameful. For a business person to pull that Lego Land out of their pocket is just embarrassing. It's embarrassing for the United States that a top company would produce such a shameful childish interface. Cupertino hand you heads in shame for letting that POS out the front door.
    This isnt about blackberry vs. Apple......its about an American brand darling vs. and international based brand. Never forget that.

Posted via CB10a
    Supa_Fly1 likes this.
    09-20-13 09:54 AM
    I didn't even watch the OP's video link but will tell you that no media giant reports the 'news' anymore. They ALL have corporate/political ties that bind them to a specific point of view, whatever that may be. If you are watching media giants for the news you're ill informed, other than having them tell you there is a hurricane that's about to hit the coast of Florida, or something else blatantly obvious. I think most of us have also witness the same for some tech sites. Just sayin is all.
    #ichooseblackberry10, and what a friggin awesome choice at that!.... HA !!
    playboldbook likes this.
    09-20-13 10:05 AM
    Your post is really stupid considering that 90% of Blackberry devices have smaller screens than the iphone, so why dont you mock those? I have not seen the news loving Apple lately they get bashed as much or more than BB. Btw they expect to sell 6m units by the end of the week all bb10 devices haven't sold that in 7 months.
    techvisor and Tazos like this.
    09-20-13 10:12 AM
    The company should be mocked and ridiculed for being late to the game on screen size and that new interface is shameful. For a business person to pull that Lego Land out of their pocket is just embarrassing. It's embarrassing for the United States that a top company would produce such a shameful childish interface.
    Yeah, shameful that the new iPhones might sell up to 8 million units in one weekend. People speak with their wallet.

Anyway, BB doesn't know how to make their products exciting. If you see the video with the two morons trying out Siri right at the end, that's exactly the kind of stuff the average Joe finds exciting. BB doesn't know how to make stuff like that, and that's what people want these days. So shame on BB for continuing the "tools not toys" attitude.

And wtf are you talking about with small screen? Only a year ago every BB out there had a small screen, and no one on Crackberry complained. In fact it was the opposite, people laughing at Android lovers holding up their big phones. What's wrong with a small screen? I personally like a smaller screen since I can do everything with one hand. My Torch had a nice size screen for what I wanted to do, but does that mean RIM should have been ridiculed for releasing such a small phone?
    09-20-13 10:12 AM
    Why would anyone watch anything that starts with Faux...?
    Omnitech, brout, croman and 1 others like this.
    09-20-13 10:21 AM
    The bezels on the SG4 are so small that its closer to a Z10 in size than a Z30-even though both share a 5" screen.
    09-20-13 10:24 AM
79 123 ...