This is his Facebook reaction :
    My friend updated his iPhone to iOS 7 last night-facebook-20130920-000910.png

Posted via CB10

PS: my friend manages a medical team of 30+ people and says ios calendar is crap (and they use Google calendar to run the ward)
    09-19-13 05:11 PM
    I'll never own an iPhone but I love my MacBook Pro and iPad Mini. iOS7 is a great OS. Updated this morning.
    indie_b and Berry_Pink like this.
    09-19-13 05:14 PM
    A friend just sent me a msg saying he liked the new OS. I'm sure I would like the changes too. I mean it has been the same **** since 2007. A new paint job should be done at some point.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:17 PM
    Well let's be sensitive i have a Z10, curve 9380, 3x playbooks and i saw the leaps and bounds of blackberry. My friends after a lot of hard work and demonstration now understand how great my Z10 is. BUT... i ended up showing them the new features of their IOS which in my opinion were decent if not good.

The multi option in the camera app - very nice
    The "playbook" style faux multi tasking feature
    The overall design and animation isnt something to throw away.

On the other hand i will eventually put all those nice features to dust once i get my Z30 the screen size on that beast will midget their iphones and make it automatically outdated.

I love my blackerries but unfortunately we lack in camera features especially at night :s during the day with HDR and nothing moving we get awesome results but... the rest is a matter of luck.

Overall BlackBerry are doing good and with the Z30...yes people will flock back i have never seen "this less negativity in ages" people arent saying BlackBerry are death but... its actually a nice phone

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:21 PM
    I love BBs Os10, and my Z10.

BB Z10 Rocks!
    Deanig_12 and web99 like this.
    09-19-13 05:28 PM
    some of my friends own Ip 4 and they are saying it is so slow,and can't close apps, because they changed that in IOS7
    09-19-13 05:29 PM
    I've actually heard more complaints than I have positive things about iOS 7 from all of my iPhone-wielding friends. Which is ironic, because although I admit I don't live with it on a day-to-day basis, I actually rather like it from what I've seen. Still doesn't meet my needs the way BlackBerry 10 does, but if I had the spare cash I'd gladly pick up an iPhone 5S.

Perhaps it's just a matter of people not reacting well to change? iOS 7 is a huge departure from what iPhone users have become used to. I wouldn't say it's quite as drastic as BBOS to BB10 was, but it's a similar situation, just with a lot more people affected.
    09-19-13 05:33 PM
    :P"""""""""""""""""""""""""t
    09-19-13 05:37 PM
    My friend updated his iPhone to iOS 7 last night-3q4e0.jpg

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 05:47 PM
    I've actually heard more complaints than I have positive things about iOS 7 from all of my iPhone-wielding friends. Which is ironic, because although I admit I don't live with it on a day-to-day basis, I actually rather like it from what I've seen. Still doesn't meet my needs the way BlackBerry 10 does, but if I had the spare cash I'd gladly pick up an iPhone 5S.

Perhaps it's just a matter of people not reacting well to change? iOS 7 is a huge departure from what iPhone users have become used to. I wouldn't say it's quite as drastic as BBOS to BB10 was, but it's a similar situation, just with a lot more people affected.
    iOS7 was also released to iPad Mini as I said above. It is much quicker, more intuitive and looks great. I use my Fire HD more than my iPad but still need both. My Z10 is more of just a phone and e-mail center when I'm not at my desk. I work at home.
    09-19-13 06:45 PM
    This is his Facebook reaction :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	facebook-20130920-000910.png 
Views:	2051 
Size:	202.5 KB 
ID:	203555

Posted via CB10

PS: my friend manages a medical team of 30+ people and says ios calendar is crap (and they use Google calendar to run the ward)
    OKay, but what does that have to do with iOS 7? Wouldn't he have known the calendar was crap on iOS 6?
    09-19-13 06:48 PM
    iOS7 was also released to iPad Mini as I said above. It is much quicker, more intuitive and looks great. I use my Fire HD more than my iPad but still need both. My Z10 is more of just a phone and e-mail center when I'm not at my desk. I work at home.
    Yeah I'm aware that it came to the iPad as well, but I know far more people with an iPhone than I do with an iPad, so I can't speak for the reactions of iPad owners. Glad you're enjoying it though!
    09-19-13 06:55 PM
    I feel that ios7 is forcing people to upgrade their device. My sister and wife loved their 4S and now since the upgrade their 4S's run extremely slow. It seems like the os isn't really designed for iPhones lower then the 5.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 08:34 PM
    It seems that most of what people are negatively reacting to are things that webOS and BlackBerry 10 were both criticized for.

Maybe there is a reason to so with ui that these two os' are dead or really struggling.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 10:06 PM
    IOS7 is better than IO6 but has no wow factor...i think IOS users will like it.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 10:49 PM
    some of my friends own Ip 4 and they are saying it is so slow,and can't close apps, because they changed that in IOS7
    Closing apps is much easier with iOS 7. Double tap the home key and flick the apps up that you want to close.

It did take me sometime before I started liking it. The first several hours I wasn't a fan, but now I am. The calandra IMO is much improved. I haven't gotten everything mastered, but so far I like iOS 7.
    09-19-13 10:58 PM
    Wonder if anyone at Apple actually uses an iphone for business. It's strange after all these years you still can't open an email and add a file attachment, like a document, spreadsheet etc..

One of the first things I checked on my device.
    09-20-13 12:16 AM
    Of course you can send an attachment with an email, email documents, etc... And open email attachments.

Are you sure you tried an iphone this decade?
    09-20-13 12:25 AM
    Of course you can send an attachment with an email, email documents, etc... And open email attachments.

Are you sure you tried an iphone this decade?
    OK. Correct me. I have my iPhone in front of me. I open an email and started typing. I now want to add three attachments to it. How is it done? I know I can go to Doc To Go, Goodreader and other such apps and do it that way, but what if you are already in the email app?

By the way, I made no mention of opening attachments, only attaching documents within the built in mail app.
    09-20-13 12:58 AM
    Two security vulnerabilities have been found already with iOS7 see BBC News - Security holes unearthed in Apple's iOS7
    09-20-13 01:07 AM
    A collegue of mine also got his update...

His first reaction: wtf did they do with the icons, I don't like it...
    after a little while (few days now) he now decided that this is the last Iphone he got...
    He says that since Iphone 4 nothing really changed for the best, there is no innovation and that the prices stay high
    09-20-13 02:08 AM
    A collegue of mine also got his update...

His first reaction: wtf did they do with the icons, I don't like it...
    after a little while (few days now) he now decided that this is the last Iphone he got...
    He says that since Iphone 4 nothing really changed for the best, there is no innovation and that the prices stay high
    Hope you convinced him to go get a BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 02:13 AM
    Hope you convinced him to go get a BB10 device.

Posted via CB10
    he is gonna wait till the Z30 comes out down here
    09-20-13 02:48 AM
    OKay, but what does that have to do with iOS 7? Wouldn't he have known the calendar was crap on iOS 6?
    I guess he hoped that the calendar in ios7 would bring improvements. Which did not happen.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-13 04:06 AM
    5 second fix, disable control center on the lock screen.

Two security vulnerabilities have been found already with iOS7 see BBC News - Security holes unearthed in Apple's iOS7
    09-20-13 07:34 AM
28 12