On my Z10, I find that when I take a screen shot while in the personal zone, the screen shot ends up in the work zone. Sometimes it ends up in personal, but most of the time it ends up in work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 11:58 AM
    How can i designate a folder for my screen shots .

Also how can i add more share options?
    09-18-13 01:59 PM
    I believe the solution is to lock the work space (not merely switch from it) before taking a screenshot. I can't test this as I am not on BES.
    09-18-13 02:30 PM
    On my Z10, I find that when I take a screen shot while in the personal zone, the screen shot ends up in the work zone. Sometimes it ends up in personal, but most of the time it ends up in work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Posted via CB10
    This behavior is by design. If the workspace is unloced, I believe they will show up in the workspace. If the workspace is loced, I believe they show up in the personal space.

When I first noticed this, I actually found reference to this in the help file on the device. It CAN be a little un-nerving, to be sure, as you sometimes don't know if the workspace is locked, unless you positively lock it yourself.
    rkjellberg likes this.
    09-18-13 02:35 PM
    Thanks for the tip guys. Now I know...lock work before screen shot. hopefully this is fixed on 10.2 and it just saves in the side that you're in.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 03:12 PM
    This behavior is by design. If the workspace is unloced, I believe they will show up in the workspace. If the workspace is loced, I believe they show up in the personal space.

When I first noticed this, I actually found reference to this in the help file on the device. It CAN be a little un-nerving, to be sure, as you sometimes don't know if the workspace is locked, unless you positively lock it yourself.
    When you say the workspace is locked, does that mean I can't get into the workspace, or that I can't get out of the workspace?

Does that mean that you can take a screen shot of an email / picture while locked in work space and it will save to the personal space? If that is the case, isn't that a security issue? I hope I misunderstood and am wrong about this.
    09-18-13 03:36 PM
    When you say the workspace is locked, does that mean I can't get into the workspace, or that I can't get out of the workspace?

Does that mean that you can take a screen shot of an email / picture while locked in work space and it will save to the personal space? If that is the case, isn't that a security issue? I hope I misunderstood and am wrong about this.
    No, it means you are locked out of work space, so you can't access anything from it.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    09-18-13 06:20 PM
    No, it means you are locked out of work space, so you can't access anything from it.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    That explains it, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 06:44 AM