I have been saving money ever since I heard about the concept of a BlackBerry 10 phone from BlackBerry years back! I thought the phone which will be released will have high end specs...anyways I bought the z10 this March and fell in love with it by just looking at it.. it's OS10 screws IOS and android really badly...but the thing which I hated about the phone was it's battery, processor n gpu and lcd display since these were 2 year old specs!...but this didn't affect the performance of my z10 as it rarely lagged...it is evan the sexiest looking phone to date according to me!...but the specs on the z30 are too impressive and if they had these specs, namely processor, gpu, battery, super AMOLED display with z10's pixel density, various new specs exclusive to z30 and Z10's look...the phone would have been an instant hit! I'm going to swap my z10 for z30 when it becomes available...but I will miss the z10 for its design(which I used to show off with ) and it's pixel density...

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 09:29 AM
    I have been saving money ever since I heard about the concept of a BlackBerry 10 phone from BlackBerry years back! I thought the phone which will be released will have high end specs...anyways I bought the z10 this March and fell in love with it by just looking at it.. it's OS10 screws IOS and android really badly...but the thing which I hated about the phone was it's battery, processor n gpu and lcd display since these were 2 year old specs!...but this didn't affect the performance of my z10 as it rarely lagged...it is evan the sexiest looking phone to date according to me!...but the specs on the z30 are too impressive and if they had these specs, namely processor, gpu, battery, super AMOLED display with z10's pixel density, various new specs exclusive to z30 and Z10's look...the phone would have been an instant hit! I'm going to swap my z10 for z30 when it becomes available...but I will miss the z10 for its design(which I used to show off with ) and it's pixel density...

Posted via CB10
    The most important thing is for you to find the phone that suits you best. If that's the Z30 then do make the switch and enjoy it in good health!!!
    09-18-13 09:47 AM
    In terms of marketing sales.... YES

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 10:47 AM
    No it's too big

Fired from my Z10
    09-18-13 11:02 AM
    I like my z10. I hear future updates will help the battery. If that is the case, I will be happy to keep using it.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 11:09 AM