View Poll Results: BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • BlackBerry Z10

3 75.00%
  • BlackBerry Q10

1 25.00%
    Dear Fellows

I currently use a white Z10 but I am thinking trying out the Q10 � unfortunately due to other financial priorities I cannot own both.

Additionally usually I get tied with my belongings therefore I cannot share my love with more than one thing at the time ( except women jk!)

Working for the oil & gas industry often requires to have reliable access to emails regardless of time,location etc. Hence why we have moved from iPhones to BlackBerry again.

Despite of work, I use the phone for BBMs, WhatsApp(soon BBM only) casual photos, calendar , RSS, little to none gaming � I have watercooled tower back at home from that sort of things.

What do you think ? The keyboard of Q10 will increase my productivity and reduce the time is takes to respond to stuff ?

Please comment only if you have experience on both.
    09-17-13 08:12 AM
    I have both. Q10 battery is amazing. I assume battery is important in your case. Communication on the Q10 is amazing.

I use my Z10 for weekends: (videos, social media stuff, and youtube)

I think Q would be the way to go..

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 08:32 AM
    Yes. It probably would. Typing is waaay faster on a physical keyboard. But that screen is too small! Lol. If you want productivity then go for the Q. You'll definitely work faster on it.

Posted via CB 10 on my naked Z10
    09-17-13 09:13 AM
    To be honest. I think it all boils down to preference. There are people who type quicker on a virtual keyboard compare to a physical keyboard too.

But yeah,really depends on your priorities and what you really need it for..

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 10:44 AM
    I have the Z10 and my wife has the Q10. She is definitely faster than me and gets more done. I just like having the big screen and the virtual keyboard is fine for me even if I am slower than her. I'm happy with my choice and she is happy with hers. I don't watch movies or YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 11:22 AM