Hey guys..

I just thought I would share my experience of what happened to my z10 a few days ago.. now it's working perfectly normal..

Anyways.. this was the first time my phone died.. it literally died.. all programs could not be opened
    So the first thing I did was to restart..
    Guess what.. the loading didn't even come out and the triangle sign came out..

I was desperate and I went to search what the hell that meant... gosh fatal file system error.. Omg my z10 bricked.. I'm running a 10.2 1527 leak for stl1..

So what I did was.. I did a few battery pulls.. still same error!!
    I opened link.. and did a reload.. waited 2 hours for it to download and reload os.. Didn't work.. i was thinking im farked!!!
    I took out the batt I took out the sim.. For 2 hours.. put back the sim and battery.. and autorunned the 1527 leak again.. and it worked like normal again..

Hope this helps.. this bberror problem even calibrated back my battery and it could fully drain to 0%
    So I guess 1 problem helped my other problem..

Guys.. I hope this is or could be a lesson where u think of what to do with your phone instead of complaining it's not working unless all methods are already done.. then u can start complaining

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 10:40 AM
    There are times that devices can be brought back. I'm glad yours did!!!!

Thank you for sharing your information.
    09-17-13 03:51 AM
    I'm glad mine didn't bricked and it came back to life . Just wanna share my experience instead of sitting and complaining

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 04:38 AM
    Hi all,

Good to read you solved. I have the same situation with my Z10 just in my story: Autoloader does not work. Just standing in connecting to Bootrom and nothing happen. Any idea what can be the tricky step to start autoloader? (BB link cannot connect with phone of course)
    Thanks in advance.
    10-18-14 02:52 AM
    Remove the battery and try again. Try a few times even if it fails
    10-18-14 10:30 AM
    It is solved. It was a wrong cable connect... (it was enough good to charge but not to connect) thanks
    10-19-14 04:29 AM