Dears Friends,
    I updated to the new firmware of my bold 9900, and I was, how to say.... surprised? Astonished? Fu### up? Sc###d? When I saw I had to re enter all the key code of all my beta apps.
    Maybe I don't have the holy solution but it takes a few time to re download all my betapps, in order to receive the email with the keycode
    anyway here is not my problem, my problem is: for a few months now I used the Navigator Betapps, far far far better than BBTraffic, but I can't see the app in the betapp world... is there any place where I can get this famous keycode?

Cheerz up Crackers!

Max
    09-16-13 07:49 AM
    Dears Friends,
    I updated to the new firmware of my bold 9900, and I was, how to say.... surprised? Astonished? Fu### up? Sc###d? When I saw I had to re enter all the key code of all my beta apps.
    Maybe I don't have the holy solution but it takes a few time to re download all my betapps, in order to receive the email with the keycode
    anyway here is not my problem, my problem is: for a few months now I used the Navigator Betapps, far far far better than BBTraffic, but I can't see the app in the betapp world... is there any place where I can get this famous keycode?

Cheerz up Crackers!

Max
    Probably BlackBerry Beta Zone...
    09-16-13 07:54 AM
    It is not in the Beta Zone anymore (I'm in Canada)
    09-16-13 08:34 AM
    Isn't Navigator in App World by now? Download the release version.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    09-16-13 08:43 AM
    Unfortunately no
    09-16-13 10:16 AM
    anyone know what happened to BB Navigator? I had it when it was in Beta and then it was gone. It was a great app. better than BB Traffic.
    09-16-13 11:16 PM
    yeaahh your fu**ked.

Navigator is gone in the beta zone. So it's very important to have te e-mail with your personal keycode stored safely.

I have ask blackberry a 1000times for a explanation, but they don't give a reaction. I guess they only want to support BB10 devices with navigation.

Still my navigator app works like a charm with my code. (please remember that the code is based on your personal device pin. Giving my code isn't going to help anyone)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    09-18-13 04:39 PM