This is my first post on Crackberry and I hope it is a contribution. I just discovered that the native browser supports Pandora! This means that you can play Pandora on the BlackBerry without downloading an app like Apollo. No more waiting for devs to release a native app, just follow the steps below.

Open Browser
    Check if Flash is enabled, if not press Overflow, Settings, Display and Actions, Set Flash to On
    Pandora for BlackBerry Using Browser!-img_00000030.png
    Navigate to Pandora.com
    Wait until the login screen loads.
    Enter your login information. Note: Do not press submit or enter on the keyboard or else the page will reload. Use the submit button on the website page.
    Check "Remember Me" for easy access later.
    Wait for it, success!
    Pandora for BlackBerry Using Browser!-img_00000026.png

Add Shortcut to Home Screen for easy access.
    Press Overflow.
    Select Add to Home Screen
    Edit details to your satisfaction.
    Press Save.
    Place the Pandora App on your Home Screen 1 :-).
    Pandora for BlackBerry Using Browser!-img_00000029.png

Edit: It is possible to set shortcuts that open different stations. Just make sure the station URL is displayed when saving the shortcut.

The Pandora browser application will function exactly as a flash video. It will decrease in volume when there is an incoming notification and stop if another sound application is started.
    Pandora for BlackBerry Using Browser!-img_00000027.png

The music stops after 2 or 3 songs if left in background. It plays continuously if left in foreground.

The BlackBerry native browser is the best. No other mobile browser I have tried runs Pandora. HTML 5 and Adobe Flash 10 support is amazing. They just need to fix the text reflow so text zooms larger and then the browser would be perfect!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Searchy; 09-15-13 at 09:27 AM.
    damien kupuku and tryfe like this.
    09-14-13 10:59 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.
    09-14-13 11:10 PM
    Appreciate the tip. I just got my Z10 and was bummed that there was no Pandora app.
    10-12-13 11:04 PM
    Why you no use Apollo? Unlimited skips, better than Pandora in my opinion.

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    10-12-13 11:13 PM
    Does not work in canada

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 11:16 PM
    Interesting. I'm USA so I it works for me. I have no idea why it won't work for a Canadian user. Did you follow all the tips in the tutorial? Remember that you need to enable desktop mode and flash.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 11:41 AM
    I have a canadian ip address and it automatically blocked the content. Basically a msg pops up and says they don't support canadian ip's

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 11:54 PM