Since a couple of days German gas stations are obliged to report the gas prices to a single database for price comparisons. There are quite a few Android apps where you can check fuel prices.

Unfortunately I could not find an app in the BlackBerry marketplace. Has anybody tried to sideload one of the Android apps?

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 02:40 PM
    Since a couple of days German gas stations are obliged to report the gas prices to a single database for price comparisons. There are quite a few Android apps where you can check fuel prices.

Unfortunately I could not find an app in the BlackBerry marketplace. Has anybody tried to sideload one of the Android apps?

Posted via CB10
    You have entire stations that sell gas? Like Butane? Propane??? CO2? Nitrogen? Wait, wait, wait...I had another one...Argon?!? haha

Here in South Africa, we have Petrol Stations...with standardized prices; which is convenient since you don't need to compare prices.

Though, on topic: I have a distinct lack of contacts in Germany so unfortunately I can't help you out there...
    09-14-13 02:57 PM
    Just to bring this up again: anybody tried one of these fuel station finders so far?

There are quite a few android apps and I don't want to test all of them in order to find out which one of these works.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 01:40 PM
    Clever-tanken works like a charm.
    10-18-13 01:57 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 05:41 PM