I like leather cases, and I already have the Leather Pocket Pouch, but I want some thing else, there is a LV case but I dont like it, is there a better aftermarket leather case? some thing like MontBlanc?

which case do you use?
    09-12-13 05:17 PM
    I like leather cases, and I already have the Leather Pocket Pouch, but I want some thing else, there is a LV case but I dont like it, is there a better aftermarket leather case? some thing like MontBlanc?

which case do you use?
    Can't say that I use a Leather one...I started out with a Leather case but the flap over the front annoyed me to no end so I returned it and got the CaseMate Barely There case in matte black for my Zed. I'm really happy with it.

Don't have a photo to show you but it is easy to find on google.
    09-12-13 07:26 PM
    If you like leather then the vaja leather cover for the Q10 is the best there is just got to www.vajacases.com there expensive but worth it

Posted via CB10 via My Q10
    09-12-13 07:36 PM
    I have attached my black Vaja to the Crackberry Crunk and love the result. The phone is now completely protected in my pocket but is also very easily accessible. The Vaja leather feels great and the sleeper function is maintained.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 08:32 PM
    Interesting idea how does it look can you upload a picture of it please it sounds sweet

09-12-13 09:00 PM
    Mgo show a picture for all of us to see
    09-12-13 09:39 PM
    If you like leather then the vaja leather cover for the Q10 is the best there is just got to Vaja Premium Leather Products there expensive but worth it

I would buy the hell out of this case, if it wasn't stuck on by adhesive.. :/ so sad. i feel like that ruins the whole case
    09-12-13 11:21 PM
    I would buy the hell out of this case, if it wasn't stuck on by adhesive.. :/ so sad. i feel like that ruins the whole case
    +1, and I dont like the colors, I used a black montblanc case for my 9900 but they dont make it any more =(
    Nharzhool likes this.
    09-13-13 12:45 AM
    The adhesive is crazy strong the one guy actually grabbed the flap and shook his phone like a mad person I was flipping out when I saw the video and the phone didn't fall off at all. so the adhesive is really strong and it reusable so +1 for that

09-13-13 12:48 AM
    The adhesive is crazy strong the one guy actually grabbed the flap and shook his phone like a mad person I was flipping out when I saw the video and the phone didn't fall off at all. so the adhesive is really strong and it reusable so +1 for that

but.. for $80? adhesive? i just can't fathom that.. i wonder what their policy is if the adhesive were to not work anymore. if their policy is good/if they have a warranty id buy it then.
    09-13-13 10:31 PM
    but.. for $80? adhesive? i just can't fathom that.. i wonder what their policy is if the adhesive were to not work anymore. if their policy is good/if they have a warranty id buy it then.
    They might have a warranty that covers that I personally don't know and it isn't like normal adhesive but I do agree with the "what if it failed" that would suck for sure expecially for such an expensive case

09-13-13 10:35 PM
    They might have a warranty that covers that I personally don't know and it isn't like normal adhesive but I do agree with the "what if it failed" that would suck for sure expecially for such an expensive case

Exactly, IF i am going to pay $80; i want to don't want to deal with "if's" lol. i just went on the website and the case(s) for the 9900 look great! Bold 9900 Stylish leather cases
    since there are a couple options for the 9900, i assume they will probably make more for the q10 (of course, it also depends on the demand for it as well.)
    09-13-13 10:41 PM
    Exactly, IF i am going to pay $80; i want to don't want to deal with "if's" lol. i just went on the website and the case(s) for the 9900 look great! Bold 9900 Stylish leather cases
    since there are a couple options for the 9900, i assume they will probably make more for the q10 (of course, it also depends on the demand for it as well.)
    Yes let's hope more companies start making more products that work for BlackBerry 10 phones I'm dying to see built for blackberry again in stores

09-14-13 01:54 AM
    This is a great leather case for q10

01-26-14 12:19 PM