Maybe you know one, maybe you dont...but, I understand!!

Dallas Cowboy fans are some of the most die hard, faithful sports fans around. Regardless of the recent failures of their team, they remain hopeful and cling to the past achievements. Its easy to give them a hard time since other teams - some new, some old - are quickly passing them by. The Dallas Cowboys arguably have the best stadium in the league. They have strong leadership and tons of money. Though it seems this "strong leadership" is struggling to make some of the important decision required to rebuild a once strong franchise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackberry users are some of the most die hard, faithful customers around. Regardless of the recent failures made, they remain faithful and cling to past achievements. Its easy to give them a hard time since other platforms - some new, some old - are quickly passing them by. Blackberry arguably has the best OS available today. They have strong leadership and tons of money. Thought it seems this "strong leadership" is struggling to make some of the important decision required to rebuild a once strong mobile experience.

Though Im not a Dallas Cowboys fan, per say, I understand. As a faithful Blackberry user, I cling to hopes that BB will make a huge comeback and once again lead the league! The fan base is strong! Who cares about the Patriots!? Who Cares about Apple!? Blackberry does everything I need and - though I've watched the other teams on TV and maybe bought a jersey or two - I always fall back to what I love. Blackberry!! No matter how nice the stadium, it doesn't do you much good if you cant fill it with screaming fans. Screaming fans who will spend money on merchandise and pay vendors for beer and hotdogs...or apps..

So we stay true! We stay hopeful that our team isn't sold to another city - relocated - re-branded and turns a cold shoulder to us, the faithful.
    Though sometimes, a new coach, a new quarterback, a new offensive coordinator or heck..even a new owner, could greatly benefit us, the faithful!

#Ichooseblackberry
    09-12-13 09:10 AM
    Lol u r so right!

Posted via CB10
    onmyown likes this.
    09-12-13 09:27 AM
    Tony romo ;p
    Go dolphins!

BBM channels: c00121c99 for some knowledge and c00123fca for some real hip hop
    09-12-13 09:29 AM
    At this point I'd be more inclined to put a lead shot into the strong leadership" team at BlackBerry. The Dallas Cowboys have a realistic chance of regaining top status whereas BlackBerry cannot hold onto the ball long enough to gain a few yards/metres. The September 27 earnings report will seal the fate of Team BlackBerry.
    09-12-13 09:32 AM
    I find this sadly works for the Leafs too

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    09-12-13 10:16 AM
    You know, hockey isnt something I really picked up on. Probably because its not a largely supported sport in Texas. Though I enjoyed the hell out of watching US play. Same goes for soccer...
    09-12-13 10:19 AM
    As a franchise the Cowboy's have done pretty well over the years.

Fans have a GREAT new stadium to enjoy.

There are many benefits to being a Cowboy fan....

Attachment 200986
    bp3dots likes this.
    09-12-13 11:33 AM
    You know, hockey isnt something I really picked up on. Probably because its not a largely supported sport in Texas. Though I enjoyed the hell out of watching US play. Same goes for soccer...
    I gotta give the US credit when it comes to hockey though, you guys have some incredibly talented players and id say the team is on equal ground with Canada

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    09-12-13 12:24 PM
    I'm a die hard BlackBerry Cowboy, Florida St n Duke Bluedevil fan....i hv a very tough skin!

Posted via CB10
    benhmadison likes this.
    09-12-13 11:19 PM

Dallas Cowboy fans are some of the most die hard, faithful sports fans around. Regardless of the recent failures of their team, they remain hopeful and cling to the past achievements. Its easy to give them a hard time since other teams - some new, some old - are quickly passing them by. The Dallas Cowboys arguably have the best stadium in the league. They have strong leadership and tons of money. Though it seems this "strong leadership" is struggling to make some of the important decision required to rebuild a once strong franchise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------snip--
    As a Cleveland Browns fan, You have a long way to go to really know the limits of fan faithfulness.
    09-13-13 12:57 AM
    You've obviously never met a Chiefs Fan.

Their passion defies gravity.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 07:21 AM
    I find this sadly works for the Leafs too

My z10 is a Leafs fan
    If the Toronto Maple Leafs ever break their season loosing streak their fans would drop like flies. People want a perennial underdog to cheer on season after season.
    09-13-13 10:58 AM
    Dallas Cowboys Fan Club

BBM Channel PIN - C000C3998
    09-14-13 10:31 AM
    Dallas Cowboys Fan Club

BBM Channel PIN - C000C3998
    ^^^^ ! #HowBoutThemCowboys!

#IchooseBlackBerry10

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 11:07 AM
    I think Cowboys fans may be more loyal, however. A single Cowboys game ticket costs $100 to $250 excluding parking, food, and beverage, yet paying $200 to upgrade a smartphone you will use for two years is too much.
    09-14-13 11:17 AM
    This is the best analogy ever lol

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:56 PM
    I think Cowboys fans may be more loyal, however. A single Cowboys game ticket costs $100 to $250 excluding parking, food, and beverage, yet paying $200 to upgrade a smartphone you will use for two years is too much.
    I bet that MOST Cowboy fans have never had the opportunity to go to a live game. Many that have, it was a once in a life time experience. The once that go regularly... are probably not the one that see a $200 smartphone as too much.

Of course I know some very rich people that don't pay more for anything when there is a cheaper and "perceived" equal quality item available. Know a couple that got iPhone4 because they were free on contract... the iPhone5 would have been no problem for him, he spend more on fuel for his boat to take it out of a weekend.
    09-16-13 07:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    As a Chiefs fan, I can vouch for this.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-16-13 10:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    As a Chiefs fan, I can vouch for this.
    I'm a Chiefs fan and completely agree! Grew up in KC and remember the Chiefs only Super Bowl victory like it was yesterday. Moved away from Kansas City in 1991 but have remained a passionate Chiefs fan.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-16-13 10:20 AM
    I'm a Chiefs fan and completely agree! Grew up in KC and remember the Chiefs only Super Bowl victory like it was yesterday. Moved away from Kansas City in 1991 but have remained a passionate Chiefs fan.
    Overland Park, here .
    09-16-13 10:37 AM
    Blackberry doesnt spend money, the Cowboys do and foolishly(JJ the *****). What we have in common is we are both long past glory, and will only regain it when new owners arrive.
    09-17-13 07:52 AM
    I think the Cubs would be a better analogy. They seem to be eternally hoping for next year like BB Diehards.
    09-17-13 08:44 AM
    I am also a true Dallas Cowboy fans...
    10-13-13 04:03 AM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blackberry users are some of the most die hard, faithful customers around. Regardless of the recent failures made, they remain faithful and cling to past achievements. Its easy to give them a hard time since other platforms - some new, some old - are quickly passing them by. Blackberry arguably has the best OS available today. They have strong leadership and tons of money. Thought it seems this "strong leadership" is struggling to make some of the important decision required to rebuild a once strong mobile experience.

Though Im not a Dallas Cowboys fan, per say, I understand. As a faithful Blackberry user, I cling to hopes that BB will make a huge comeback and once again lead the league! The fan base is strong! Who cares about the Patriots!? Who Cares about Apple!? Blackberry does everything I need and - though I've watched the other teams on TV and maybe bought a jersey or two - I always fall back to what I love. Blackberry!! No matter how nice the stadium, it doesn't do you much good if you cant fill it with screaming fans. Screaming fans who will spend money on merchandise and pay vendors for beer and hotdogs...or apps..

So we stay true! We stay hopeful that our team isn't sold to another city - relocated - re-branded and turns a cold shoulder to us, the faithful.
    Though sometimes, a new coach, a new quarterback, a new offensive coordinator or heck..even a new owner, could greatly benefit us, the faithful!

#Ichooseblackberry
    Nice!!

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    10-13-13 04:16 AM