I've tried this: How to sync multiple Gmail calendars on your BlackBerry PlayBook | CrackBerry.com

I've read this: Get Organized!: Syncing Multiple Google Calendars on the BlackBerry PlayBook

The Google Calendar syncs perfectly with my Q10. On my Q10, I also see my girlfriend's shared Google Calendar. Works like a charm.

Followed the steps (from links above) for my Playbook, checked my Shared calendars and saved, but still, they don't show up in my Playbook Calendar.

Does it still work for anyone with a Playbook in September 2013?

On my playbook, I only see my main google calendar, but I also need to see my secondary (shared) calendars.

I even bought (2$) the Calendar Sync App from BBWorld and it does not help.

Playbook owners, does it still work (I know it used to work) for you today, September 2013?

Do you have a solution?

Thanks
    C
    09-11-13 12:19 PM
    I'm not sure about "today", but I did a fresh start when the latest OS was leaked/released (a week ago at most).
    On the PB I add all my google accounts as EAS (one gmail, one google apps), so all the Folders show. At first sync was only for the main Calendar. Then I used the Calendar Sync app for my gmail, and it now shows all calendars. For my GApps account the app did not work (have to login through a special service), but the manual method from your links did work.
    The app is not needed, it just automates the process. So yes, it worked just fine for me on EAS, not sure if that would make a difference.
    09-11-13 02:51 PM
    Thanks MrGlenn.

I've read that Google ActiveSync will still work if you used it before Google shut it off earlier this year.

Since I didn't use it before they shut it off, the only calendar I was able to add to my playbook was my main calendar.

I can't see my google shared calendars.

Do anyone have a workaround for this?

Thanks
    C
    09-12-13 09:09 AM
    Tried these steps to be able to a least VIew my girlfriends shared calendar,
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ntries-766199/

I got it to work by using CalDAV option under System Settings->Accounts->Add Account->Advanced with the following settings:

Username: Google login which in my case is just the username of my gmail (i.e. without @gmail.com)

Email Address: This is the calendar ID which can be found under Calendar Details->Calendar ID which I think is just the email address of the person who shared the calendar

Password: Your google login password or application specific password for those who use 2-step authentication. I use the latter method so only that's been tested.

Server Address: Replace the proper Calendar ID and type in everything in quotes "https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/<Calendar ID>/events" to this field

The added calendar will show up in the Calendar App after data has been downloaded or after the sync interval. Don't be suprise if the calendar does not show up in the Calendar App right away but you should be good as long as the account passed verification and is added to the list.
    but I get the server problem error.

If you just started using Google Calendar on your playbook, and you're able to view your shared calendars (anything but your main calendar), how did you do it?

Thanks
    C
    09-12-13 09:33 AM
    Yes how? I have this problem.
    09-12-13 12:04 PM
    And why does it work perfectly well (I see all my shared calendars) on my Q10, but not on my playbook?

Thanks
    C
    09-12-13 02:25 PM
    Multiple google calendars on playbook, working for you?
    09-13-13 10:28 AM